What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Was filling up the mold with a Willy "knock off" today (he uses 2 leaves Nica criollo seco and 1 leaf Dominican ligero with an Ecuadorian binder, just used the leaf from my vendors instead of his) and this bunch was too fat for the 44rg mold so I cut a strip of paper to form it like I did back in the beginning of my rolling. Pretty happy with the figurado shape it came out as.
Image1461710517.454889.jpg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tight, BH! Been thinking about rolling some shorties lately too. I noticed that the Warped El Oso Cub is a 4 x 44 with an Ecuadorian Habano oscuro wrapper. I happen to have such wrapper and might bust out a few Cub immos when my binder comes in tomorrow.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Tight, BH! Been thinking about rolling some shorties lately too. I noticed that the Warped El Oso Cub is a 4 x 44 with an Ecuadorian Habano oscuro wrapper. I happen to have such wrapper and might bust out a few Cub immos when my binder comes in tomorrow.
What's nice is I take the long bunch and chop in half so I cut my bunching time in half. I love the cub but not the price. If you come up with something close I would love to hear it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yeah that's the thing about rolling a cub for a buck: you're making max profit! ;) I'll let ya know. Probably not gonna get too close since I ain't got no sweet Nicaraguan filler. But a lotta flavor's gonna come from the wrapper anyway. That shit's super intense. Whoa, maybe I need to get some mojo up on that....

Last edited: