What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I should mention their blending, everything was roughly 2:2:1 seco:viso:ligero.

They specialized in Brazilian and Nicaraguan fillers, i think all of their blends were made off of that combo, just a different wrapper to differentiate, in the case of their social club blend.

I'm going to get together a box split or sampler for some of these soon if anyone is interested. They are surprisingly cheap for being rolled in the US... :O

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perique wrapper.
Hey, Marc. I may have missed it, but did you ever have a chance to smoke your perique-wrapped cigar? If so, how'd you like it? I'm trying to figure out a good way to use this stuff. I rolled a perique purito just to get the undiluted flavor and it was not pleasant. Kind of like being put off by eating a tablespoon of seasoning that would otherwise have tasted great when mixed with the right food.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I should mention their blending, everything was roughly 2:2:1 seco:viso:ligero.

They specialized in Brazilian and Nicaraguan fillers, i think all of their blends were made off of that combo, just a different wrapper to differentiate, in the case of their social club blend.

I'm going to get together a box split or sampler for some of these soon if anyone is interested. They are surprisingly cheap for being rolled in the US... :O

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Count me in. I'm good for the shekels.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, Marc. I may have missed it, but did you ever have a chance to smoke your perique-wrapped cigar? If so, how'd you like it? I'm trying to figure out a good way to use this stuff. I rolled a perique purito just to get the undiluted flavor and it was not pleasant. Kind of like being put off by eating a tablespoon of seasoning that would otherwise have tasted great when mixed with the right food.
I meant to take a pic of this after I slapped a cap on it but, .. glad I waited to burn it though.  still got some lip of perique with the criollo cap .. muted a bit. It really didn't over power the blend which was some cibao left overs and wlt's first mata fina filler.
Next I'll try it as binder and/or fillers.