What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was one of those smokes that I never wanted to end. Smoked like poetry: started with a mild spice that mellowed to fruity hot chocolate and ended up with a warm, dry nutmeg kind of flavor. Very earthy and sweet start to finish, which I like. Ample smoke throughout, no relights. Ash for days (solid three inches at the time of this photo).

Blend was 2 CVV seco, 1 huge CVV ligero, a 6x4 sheet of flue-cured LO tobacco, and .5 perique. Bound in another CVV ligero and wrapped in Mata Fina.

Nubbed it while the sun lit the clouds the same color as my cherry. Good evening.

Attachments

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Lol technically this is a different blend, plus it uses the binder grade mata fina maybe it'll be stellar

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Have you tried any of that MF yet or are these the first tests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The ones I got from CIGAR CADDY LLC have that problem. I've tried a lot of things to try to dissipate that smell but, it seem to just come back.
The X-treme ™ ones I got however, do not have such an odor at all.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Degene die ik kreeg van CIGAR CADDY LLC hebben dat probleem. Ik heb een heleboel dingen geprobeerd om die geur te verdrijven, maar het lijkt net terug te komen.
De X-treme ™ die ik kreeg, hebben echter helemaal geen geur.

Jan Bynens

Moscca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Degene die ik kreeg van CIGAR CADDY LLC hebben dat probleem. Ik heb een heleboel dingen geprobeerd om die geur te verdrijven, maar het lijkt net terug te komen.
De X-treme ™ die ik kreeg, hebben echter helemaal geen geur.
Thanks for the translation Mark !
Did you do that with some translation program ? It is perfect !
Mine is Cigar Caddy as well, tried everything but the smell stays !
I'll try one from X-treme ™ ones

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
New blend - 6x44
Colombian Seco, Nicaraguan C98 Seco, Dominican Ligero - Bound in Nicaraguan C98 - Wrapped in Ecuadorian shade H2k

Surprisingly good. I'm not generally a fan of Columbian tobacco, but this is worth making more.

Man when you hit it, that Colombian can sing! :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk