What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Same blend as last time but with different wrapper(Blend: Piloto Cubano Ligero, Cibao Valley Alajo Habano Seco, Equador seco binder), wrapper is Habano 2000. I do prefer this to the BMF wrapper.View attachment 112070
Nice lookin stick! I haven't switched up my ligero in awhile... you like that piloto?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Nice lookin stick! I haven't switched up my ligero in awhile... you like that piloto?

I'm not sure what his opinion is, but I like it. I don't use it a ton, but it goes in my triple ligero blend. It's a milder ligero with some nice baking spice notes. At least that's how it performs in the blends I use it in.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I'm not sure what his opinion is, but I like it. I don't use it a ton, but it goes in my triple ligero blend. It's a milder ligero with some nice baking spice notes. At least that's how it performs in the blends I use it in.
I do, use in most of my rolls, just bought some of the new Cibao Valley Corojo Ligero so will be trying that out
Interesting... my desire to find new blends comes and goes. I do crave the mild-medium end of the spectrum on my blends, so i might jump on this

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Same blend as last time but with different wrapper(Blend: Piloto Cubano Ligero, Cibao Valley Alajo Habano Seco, Equador seco binder), wrapper is Habano 2000. I do prefer this to the BMF wrapper.View attachment 112070
Looks good.
BMF is too sweet as wrapper for me. I use it as filler. It only takes a little for desired sweetness in my blends.

That cigar looks really good by the way. Good job!