What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I did smoke that other candela I posted and, it was not what I remember from candela. the one and only time I had candela it was a 5er box and, I didn't get through the box. it was a little off for me. awhile back.. 2003? last nights burn was a re-wrap on something from 11/2017. not what remember at all. not what I would call green like I thought it would be. it was a very mild note in the smoke. there more to the lip of it. I want to now go to my b&m and buy a candela. I will be getting a lb of candela.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did smoke that other candela I posted and, it was not what I remember from candela. the one and only time I had candela it was a 5er box and, I didn't get through the box. it was a little off for me. awhile back.. 2003? last nights burn was a re-wrap on something from 11/2017. not what remember at all. not what I would call green like I thought it would be. it was a very mild note in the smoke. there more to the lip of it. I want to now go to my b&m and buy a candela. I will be getting a lb of candela.
Very interesting. They look like they would have a grassy type flavor. I can almost taste the chlorofil. How would you describe the flavor profile?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very interesting. They look like they would have a grassy type flavor. I can almost taste the chlorofil. How would you describe the flavor profile?
I do have a memory of the taste of grass while cutting the lawn. that is not what I got from it. is that what chlorophyll taste like? Reading through some candela cigar reviews didn't help at all. I have trouble trying to relate other things flavors to tobacco. there was some Honduran leaf in the filler which to me was grown in a field that had a manure component in it so, there is that profile to it. when I smoke something I box pressed with spanish ceder I get some spanish ceder notes because it gets infused into the cigar. tobacco taste like tobacco to me unless something else is added to it.