What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That very excellent T-13 is itself a hybrid of Piloto and Criollo... so in a sense the piloto is redundant. Regardless, you can never go wrong combining piloto and mata. And the Vuelta Abajo is excellent as well. These should be superior smokes.

======================

I am working towards a systematic way of stuffing and binding a plumpfecto, rather than the seat of the pants method which I have been using all along. One of the problems is getting my pic to show just how it swells in the middle:

Some sorta optical illusion always makes these vo9luptuous gars appear more parallel sided than what I see in person.

Anyhoo, when I find a simple, methodical way to stuff a plumper, I may make a vid. I don't expect a whole lotta guys will find it useful, cause everyone appears to prefer the parejo, which is such a snap to make. I just figure that since I enjoy the rolling of them as much as the smoking of them, why not.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I want to wish you all a blessed year... No matter what may come your way... May all the fukkin Grace... mercy and love you need fill the resource bank of your soul... may your destiny continute to rise up to meet you along your way. May you be burried in leaf ... overcome with laughter and richly rewarded for all your efforts! Success to all... and above all ...make kick ass sticks worthy of MOTL greatness! Xoxoxox

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
thanks ReMi! let me through some love your way. you have really bin hitting it hard. very nice!
missing you ..
https://www.instagram.com/theremixologist/
Thank you my fellow MOTL... I'm a slave to this leaf lol... big changes coming for me this spring... selling our house... hitting the road for 5 years to tour my designer blends and advocate cigar culture awareness... publishing a book of my designs... producing a magazine for 2020 ... ugh... tried just thinking about it lol appreciate the love xoxoxox

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thank you my fellow MOTL... I'm a slave to this leaf lol... big changes coming for me this spring... selling our house... hitting the road for 5 years to tour my designer blends and advocate cigar culture awareness... publishing a book of my designs... producing a magazine for 2020 ... ugh... tried just thinking about it lol appreciate the love xoxoxox
Wow, that's awesome Remi!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been doing amazing things!!! Keep doing it sis!!!! This is just the beginning, your story will be amazing!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @BrewinHooligan have you or anyone else tried the Ecuadorian Corojo they have on leaf only?? If so, what are the difference in flavor between the Honduran and the Ecuadorian Corojo?? Thanks in advance!!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hey @BrewinHooligan have you or anyone else tried the Ecuadorian Corojo they have on leaf only?? If so, what are the difference in flavor between the Honduran and the Ecuadorian Corojo?? Thanks in advance!!
Haven't tried it yet. Been going through some personal shit but hope to be able to order some soon since I'm a corojo junkie

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't tried it yet. Been going through some personal shit but hope to be able to order some soon since I'm a corojo junkie

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Hope it works it’s self out bro... The site doesn’t specify, but do you know if the Honduran tobacco on leaf only corojo in variety??