What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
This was a quick roll this afternoon to be smoked on the porch with the family. Timing didn't pan out but it's still a good smoke.20190413_232342.jpg
Some rene seco, T13 viso and a split of nic hab ligero and Condega ligero. The BMF binder was falling apart so I put Dominican binder over it as a wrapper...Voila! One smoking stick!20190413_233027.jpg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This one is well over a year old, the winning blend from our in-house rolling competition. We should do that again

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
I think at least you and @webmost have suggested interest in doing something like a Second Circle of Leaf. I think it would be neat if one of you guys did. It ended up being too much of an energy drain for me on account of things like arguments over what the rules should be, someone not understanding the rules and this requiring long dm threads and accompanying drama to sort out, etc. So beware of that. As for me, since I'm no longer creating any specific blends even if I sent out ten of the world's greatest cigars I'd have no idea what they were and it would be ten different blends. But there are some key guys you might persuade to give it a go this time who didn't last time, like marc and Brewin, plus the big pool of new guys.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I think at least you and @webmost have suggested interest in doing something like a Second Circle of Leaf. I think it would be neat if one of you guys did. It ended up being too much of an energy drain for me on account of things like arguments over what the rules should be, someone not understanding the rules and this requiring long dm threads and accompanying drama to sort out, etc. So beware of that. As for me, since I'm no longer creating any specific blends even if I sent out ten of the world's greatest cigars I'd have no idea what they were and it would be ten different blends. But there are some key guys you might persuade to give it a go this time who didn't last time, like marc and Brewin, plus the big pool of new guys.
I'll have some free time in May... I can kick it off after I know when I'm moving!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Always exciting to have friends with better lives.
What did you buy? Got any pics? Engine solid?

Now you need a motorcycle on a rack on the back to run errands when you stop & park.
We bought a Transit Bus! :sneaky::p:ROFLMAO: we're building a replica tobacco barn to tow behind the bus... cross my fingers it all works out... I'll roll out of it and gallery my art works... if I can pull it off :joyful: we'll live and travel in the bus but also do a lot of air bnb. We are starting out with a simple rough in of the plan and build upon it over the first 6 months to make sure we iron out kinks and are sure about our desired placement of things... in case during application we find things work best another way... then... we'll lock it all down in a more finalized way. :cigar: I'd love to see a motorcycle in the mobile tobacco barn! MAYBE one day! Now that would complete the vision for sure... we looked into a surey bike... but it's nowhere fast :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hiya my fellow MOTL... haven't posted pics up cause I'm just ALWAYS short on time... but I managed to add a few to my BOTL gallery this morning. Enjoy :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::cigar: ps... I'm making a book of my designs... like a coffee table book... I'll add pics from the tour,.. kind of a year in rear view :ROFLMAO: I run into a LOT of folks that still are not online... so a book might be helpful for offliners. If any of ya would like to add pics of your craft... you are welcome! Xoxoxoxo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
How's the bus tranny? A transit bus never gets up to speed, so you'd think the tranny would get worn out. Do they even have the same tranny as a greyhound? Wonder what it costs to swap in a new one. I love diesel engines. They never seem to wear out. You going to paint the sides or apply a wrap? I'd think a baccy barn would add a lot of windage, specially with the slats open.

Ah, adventure.

My grandson's rock band is going on their first tour this summer. He's looking for a trailer. There's two adventures.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190416_224501.jpg 20190404_232358.jpg 20190404_232353.jpg

Hey everyone, just finished rolling my first two sticks out of my starter kit and I am super excited to get home from work and get back to it. I smoked one of them right away and it was surprisingly not terrible. I need to get better at bunching and getting consistency between multiple cigars. Hopefully once I get a big boy mold that will help my process. Anyways just wanted to write up a post because I am new here and I will take all the help I can get, lots of great resources, been reading the back catalogs for days now and excited to learn more. 20190404_232353.jpg

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
View attachment 134608 View attachment 134609 View attachment 134610

Hey everyone, just finished rolling my first two sticks out of my starter kit and I am super excited to get home from work and get back to it. I smoked one of them right away and it was surprisingly not terrible. I need to get better at bunching and getting consistency between multiple cigars. Hopefully once I get a big boy mold that will help my process. Anyways just wanted to write up a post because I am new here and I will take all the help I can get, lots of great resources, been reading the back catalogs for days now and excited to learn more. View attachment 134610
Fantastic start!!