What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

YvanheTerrible

Yvan The Terrible
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jochy Blanco Habano.

I've mentioned it a few times in my rolling blog:

Really like the way your vlog is structured, a spreadsheet is a great space for recipes but doesn’t really convey the feeling of the moment, your blog does that very well. After nearly two years of rolling, I’m just starting to be good enough at rolling so that my smokes can be somehow consistent which is imperative imho before being able to blend and achieve decent results. I’m still a little “perplexed “if this is the right word as to the ageabilty of certain leaves, some seems to age well as some not at all adding to the complexity of blending.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Really like the way your vlog is structured, a spreadsheet is a great space for recipes but doesn’t really convey the feeling of the moment, your blog does that very well. After nearly two years of rolling, I’m just starting to be good enough at rolling so that my smokes can be somehow consistent which is imperative imho before being able to blend and achieve decent results. I’m still a little “perplexed “if this is the right word as to the ageabilty of certain leaves, some seems to age well as some not at all adding to the complexity of blending.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah, thanks. I think the blog does convey what the "life" is like. Lots of failed attempts at a logical approach, untied loose ends, meanderings, occasional pleasant surprises.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A nice warm breezy day in SoCal, spare ribs are in the smoker, glass of ginger ale and rolling up a batch I call the pan flute. I like the choice of lengths I get from it.

Then there's a few corded torpedos left and wanted to get a picture before this batch is all gone.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk