What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If I get a chance today, I will try this one. Its some PA filler and an Ec Maduro wrapper...View attachment 175439View attachment 175440
Turned out pretty tasty, has the broadleaf flavor and Maduro. I'm going to have to go back and see what I put in this one.20221006_153251.jpg20221006_153317.jpg
And since I don't smoke much anymore, this one is hitting me with vitamin N...

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped labeling them a while ago so who knows… but it’s being paired with some new to me Basil Hayden dark rye.
How’s that Basil Hayden Dark Rye? I just picked up a bottle this past weekend myself and have yet to try it or crack it open.
It was good, I like my drinks cold but should’ve used less ice. Kind of a caramel vanilla note when paired with a semi spicy cigar.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Those are crazy good for first time! He’ll be rolling up some crazy stuff before you know it! He should keep it up!
Thank you! It’s super cool to be able to pass some knowledge down.

Haven’t forgotten the sticks you sent, I’ve just been short on the time needed to give them proper attention but will dig in soon! They look and smell fantastic

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Up here in the Great White North the days are growing shorter and the shadows are growing longer. The days of enjoying cigars on my deck are almost gone. That means it's time to roll.

I just received my annual leaf order and have started my leaf prep. I'm looking forward to another winter of improving my torcedors skills and playing with different vitolas.