What's new

Pipe Secret Santa 2014

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Love the Holiday spirit hope everyone get loads of good things from Santa. It will be enjoyable to see the goods. Pound out the Sleigh soon Santa will be on the way.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
so... when are we getting assigned targets? i wanna know who's getting pounds already...

no, seriously, i would never do that to someone. it would be unfair.
updated list guys. we have a couple guys who were doing newb pipe trades to qualify. Assignments are due on or before Nov 20th but will definitely be sooner rather than later once we finish the sign-up. Deadline for sign-up is 11/10

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Love the Holiday spirit hope everyone get loads of good things from Santa. It will be enjoyable to see the goods. Pound out the Sleigh soon Santa will be on the way.
Santa is going to have to ditch the sleigh and step up to a one ton dually!
From the sounds of it sounds like a Dually and a Triple Axle trailer maybe needed. Way to go guys. Enjoy all the Spirit/Cheer

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
so... when are we getting assigned targets? i wanna know who's getting pounds already...

no, seriously, i would never do that to someone. it would be unfair.
I want to send you a pound or two!
i will DRIVE OVER THERE and HAND you a rack of estates if necessary, boy! save it for the n00bs!
Lol yeah I need to start picking on them more
so... dave needs estates to work on. good to know.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i will DRIVE OVER THERE and HAND you a rack of estates if necessary, boy! save it for the n00bs!
Lol yeah I need to start picking on them more
so... dave needs estates to work on. good to know.

I've never smoked a Dr.G, but from first glance through your collection I really like that Bulldog. Definitely a good thing you decided to keep it and clean it up!

WHTWTRMAN needs some estates, and CGRAUNKE has NO DrG's in his rack, santas. plan accordingly. see me if need be.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
gentlemen, i have wall racks for almost two months' rotation. just not traditional racks. pick a better target. and stop diverting attention from yourselves. o)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you want to avoid getting hit with items you don't need, post pics showing the lack of need. :)