What's new

Pipe Secret Santa 2014

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
FWIW the ikea racks are GREAT! look tidy, ton of space, and super cheap to get into. just need some shelf/ drawer liner (as seen) to keep things in place. MY problem now is what to KEEP, and what to keep in active rotation.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
FWIW the ikea racks are GREAT! look tidy, ton of space, and super cheap to get into. just need some shelf/ drawer liner (as seen) to keep things in place. MY problem now is what to KEEP, and what to keep in active rotation.
Those IKEA shelves were a great idea. My new office should be finished in a few months (we're doing it ourselves and doing it slowly) and I plan on getting a couple to show off my pipes.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Are those toy skeletons on the shelves?
you're damn f#@king skippy they are, rob! if you hadn't noticed my halloween contest, my wife and i are kinda invested in this holiday. some of it never entirely gets put away, truth be told. plus, that's my nerd cave: magic cards, books and comics, and tobbacciana. so, a couple few toys and cool things here and there are GOING TO stay year round.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Are those toy skeletons on the shelves?
you're damn f#@king skippy they are, rob! if you hadn't noticed my halloween contest, my wife and i are kinda invested in this holiday. some of it never entirely gets put away, truth be told. plus, that's my nerd cave: magic cards, books and comics, and tobbacciana. so, a couple few toys and cool things here and there are GOING TO stay year round.
List noted, thanks for the hints!

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
8 days left for anyone interested in joining. Hopzilla and SailorAg are in the works and will qualify for Pipe SS when their trade is done and posted. Guys- pm me with your info when complete. Getting close to assignments going out and the fun begins!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
PMed.

I'm a pretty clean slate in regard to blends. I have yet to find any I absolutely can't stand, nor have I smoked enough to know what I absolutely love.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
PM'd

I am good on what ever tobacco SS wants to send. It is the spirit of the Gift.

Coal anyone? Maybe there will be a tobacco called Coal and I will get that LOL.....

James

PS and I like Aromatics.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
PM'ed OK so blends
Well newbie so anything really......
Have found i like the deep mokey english blends
Curious as hell about all the others so Santa whatever you think is best!!!!!!!