What's new

Playstation 4

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I recall a past ps3 thread

Just want to see if anybody on here is on PS4 and what games you play

Perhaps we could nerd it up together? Can find me with the same name on PSN.

I just got mine over the weekend and it came with The Last of Us.

Also got mlb the show 15 and currently downloading mortal kombat X for multi player fun if anyone is interested.

Willing to take suggestions as well. Just not interested in CoD since that franchise died a long time ago(imo but it's fact:))!

Let me know

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yessir, don't get to nerd out as much as I would like though. Same handle on PSN as here. I currently have COD: Advance Warfare, Battlefield 4 (waaaay better than COD imo), Need For Speed Rivals (ok but kinda meh), Wolfenstein (fun but tough), Shadow of Mordor (love it), Killzone: Shadow Fall, Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag (love it), Injustice: Gods Among Us (fun game and cheap), and Duck Dynasty (to satisfy my inner Hickabilly). Also, I have dowloaded a couple pinball emulators for free and those are crazy fun. The wife and I have pinball competitions when the littles are away.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I don't get to play as much as I'd like, but I did just get a PS4. Can find me at pbibby12. I'm a fifa and mlb the show guy. Don't have the premium yet but will probably get it.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
depends on what you guys end up playing. i bought one when they first came out, bought a buncha games, played em maybe twice. lol.