What's new

Playstation 4

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
We are a little behind. Just got a ps3 a few weeks ago. And that is only for Mortal Kombat X. My wife is more of a gamer than me so its been her obsession ever since.
Enjoy!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
We are a little behind. Just got a ps3 a few weeks ago. And that is only for Mortal Kombat X. My wife is more of a gamer than me so its been her obsession ever since.
Enjoy!
It's never bad to be a generation behind. The older system can be had for dirt cheap, and there's a massive selection of amazing games. The inverse is true for me; I paid top dollar to stand in line for the "latest and greatest" and the game selection thus far is still somewhat limited.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It's never bad to be a generation behind. The older system can be had for dirt cheap, and there's a massive selection of amazing games. The inverse is true for me; I paid top dollar to stand in line for the "latest and greatest" and the game selection thus far is still somewhat limited.
My buddy is that way with Nintendo. He is a hard core Nintendo junkie. WiiU on the first day. 3ds on the first day. Then complains about bugs and selection.
But drunken Mario Kart is pretty fun. Lol

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Took me a while to warm up to it, but once I did, the story had me hooked. Good campaigns are hard to find in this online-crazy game culture. Haven't tried Bloodborne, but it looks sufficiently violent!
I'm less interactive movie and more use of dominant gaming skills. Fast paced action no matter the basis, or a grinder with incremental gains in skills armor etc

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I am on PS4 as well Recently playing Bloodborne and Destiny (sometimes).

I love Bloodborne. I love Dark souls series too. Bloodborne is awesome and has a lot of replayability. It is on par with the Souls games with some really cool differences. I love the parry with pistol ability and the PvP when people invade is fun. Bosses are all tough and unique and some of them damn impossible without summoning assistance.

PSN: Xclusivestilo

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
or a grinder with incremental gains in skills armor etc
You'll love the Borderlands series then...there are three or four characters at the start to choose from, with TONS of special power options. There's literally an infinite supply of weapons in that game, with special offensive armors. I'm about halfway through the pre-sequel now and I'm loving every minute of it. I'm a very picky gamer myself...

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
You'll love the Borderlands series then...there are three or four characters at the start to choose from, with TONS of special power options. There's literally an infinite supply of weapons in that game, with special offensive armors. I'm about halfway through the pre-sequel now and I'm loving every minute of it. I'm a very picky gamer myself...
I've been recommended this before but never pulled trigger (haha pun)

Perhaps it will be next

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
COD was the only game I ever played, when I left to boarding school then my parents bought a gaming system lol. I think it was put in the house as motivation to come home occasionally haha. But yeah if I ever do play its still COD and Gears of War. Wait.... One more game, I played a lot of Tekken in High School haha
.... I think that was on a PS3.......