What's new

Playstation 4

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Same creator - story line is bad, but it's a work in progress. Single player is ok, but the real great part of the game is playing through it cooperatively.
Sounds like that is my next game purchase... Have heard a bunch of good things but the Hooligans are on a spending freeze for a bit

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Good Lord! I've played a lot of PS3 games and quite a few PS4 games and I have to tell you that this Bloodborne is kicking my ass. Jeez! Must not be understanding something. I do pretty well until I get to the bridge boss and then I am dead. Other PS4 that I enjoyed were Shadow of Mordor and Dragon Age Inquisition. I have the Witcher 3 on pre order.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
My son plays that all the time. It's great. He does chores to earn video game time. :)
I like that! Gonna have to implement that for my little hooligans. Also saw a pic online of a small lock ran through the hole in the plug for when they are grounded. Never really believed in spanking my kids, but taking away privileges and making them earn them back tends to have good results. Video games especially.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I like that! Gonna have to implement that for my little hooligans. Also saw a pic online of a small lock ran through the hole in the plug for when they are grounded. Never really believed in spanking my kids, but taking away privileges and making them earn them back tends to have good results. Video games especially.
you can just unplug it and take the plug. :)

The teenager gets 30 minutes a day.
The other two get an hour or so on the weekend.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Good Lord! I've played a lot of PS3 games and quite a few PS4 games and I have to tell you that this Bloodborne is kicking my ass. Jeez! Must not be understanding something. I do pretty well until I get to the bridge boss and then I am dead. Other PS4 that I enjoyed were Shadow of Mordor and Dragon Age Inquisition. I have the Witcher 3 on pre order.
Let me tell you, there are some optional bosses in Bloodborne that are FUCKIN annyoing!

That being said I just got my very first platinum PS trophy. It was for Bloodborne. I beat everything there is to beat in the game and there are still some chalice dungeons I can explore. Gotta give them credit for replay value this time around.