What's new

Playstation 4

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Bought Witcher 3. This seems like it is going to be an INCREDIBLY long game.

MGS5 is free? WHERE?

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Wife and kids got me Destiny for Father's Day. Have a busy day but I hope to get some time to get into it tonight
Hope you like it! (y) For me, it was just okay. It does have replay value and a ton of DLC, but nothing about it scratches me where I itch.

Anxiously awaiting PGA Tour in a few weeks, which has always been a solid franchise with numerous addictive gameplay modes. That should hold me until Star Wars Battlefront & The Old Republic. Really looking forward to the new Mass Effect: Andromeda as well.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hope you like it! (y) For me, it was just okay. It does have replay value and a ton of DLC, but nothing about it scratches me where I itch.

Anxiously awaiting PGA Tour in a few weeks, which has always been a solid franchise with numerous addictive gameplay modes. That should hold me until Star Wars Battlefront & The Old Republic. Really looking forward to the new Mass Effect: Andromeda as well.
Was always a huge Halo fan so I hope it lives up to my expectations. A really good friend of mine plays it as well so we will be able to play online which adds value for me. I'm also very anxious to get my hands on Star Wars.

EHV

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm amped for F1 2015. The damn Europeans are already tearing up the tracks whilst we in the U.S. gotta wait till the 21st. Sad days when you stare at Live from Playstation watching others have fun while you sit as a spectator.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
so we broke diablo 3...my guy does billions in damage since i was given some hacked items online which allow me to beat GR100 in about 40 seconds. Im not upset

downloading Destiny now, hopefully getting on tonight with a buddy. I saw some people mention it, if we arent friends yet send me a request if you want to play. Same name:)