What's new

Playstation 4

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
So I finally picked up a PS4 the other week. Been playing the hell out of Rocket League and Diablo 3. Add me if you guys would like - Andyz83
Will you be getting The Phantom Pain when it comes out?

Just... wondering. Haha.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
You know it brother! Already pre-ordered from Amazon!
Glad to hear it. I've been debating doing a playthrough while chainsmoking sticks to keep the Big Boss vibe going. I'll add you when I get home, so we can keep the BOTL Motherbases linked up.

Cheers!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I love my ps4, but probably not as much as my wife! lol. My name is K0pfing (I think that is a zero, not an o but I haven't written it down in FOREVER). I never play online, just single player games. I just finished Batman, which has been the best game I've played on the ps4 so far!

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
If you're playing D3 and enjoying it, don't go online with strangers. You'll walk away with hacked items rather quickly which broke the game for me....

Playing Destiny now which I only find fun when teamed with friends
Yeah too late for this unfortunately. I went into a game and some one dropped a hacked item and of course I picked it up. Killed one monster and now I'm paragon 10,000. Was cool for about 10 minutes and then I realized that's it no fun playing that way. Thinking about starting a Hardcore Wizard now.

As for Destiny, I picked it up earlier this week but have yet to play it. Hopefully I can get some time in this weekend.

Last edited:

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Yeah too late for this unfortunately. I went into a game and some one dropped a hacked item and of course I picked it up. Kill one monster and now I'm paragon 10,000. Was cool for about 10 minutes and then I realized that's it no fun playing that way. Thinking about starting a Hardcore Wizard now.

As for Destiny, I picked it up earlier this week but have yet to play it. Hopefully I can get some time in this weekend.
Damn

It might not be fun anymore unfortunately. I could run through greater rift 100 without swinging my sword in under a minute because my thorns damage was like 20 trillion lol

Once I saw that side of it...games broken

Destiny is pretty challenging. Again, must be with friends otherwise it's just you vs computer but it has a good matchmaking tool to team you up with people on the same quest