What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Had the Southfork out tonight skinning some pork shoulder. This knife freaking rocks. Sadly it has only seen kitchen duty so far, but it shines there.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426902352.318773.jpg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have two Emersons. A Commander and a CQC-8. Awesome knives...
Have you guys heard the story of how Ernie Emerson developed the wave feature? Great story. Saw an interview where he told the story some months back. I'll dig it up if there's any interest.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Have you guys heard the story of how Ernie Emerson developed the wave feature? Great story. Saw an interview where he told the story some months back. I'll dig it up if there's any interest.
Yep. Though I seem to remember it being a highly contested story. I'll see if I can dig up the articles I'm thinking of. IIRC, somebody pointed out that a competitor had already developed the feature and Ernie knew about it.

eta: nope, can't find it. Must have been a similar topic.
Still a cool story.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Not EDC, of course, but my most recent purchase. Blackjack Knives Model 1-7 in A2 steel. Commando handle.

I have the 8" version of this on order with Randall Knives. Due date sometime next year.

I have a thing for WW1, WW2, and Vietnam era combat blades. The old black & white war movies started it, and the 1989 issue of Gun & Ammo's Combat Knives magazine(also made me want to train in the Filipino Martial Arts) really did it for me...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Technically it's not a blade, but since it *has* a blade, I figured I'd post it here since it's part of my EDC kit now.

Gerber Artifact Multi-Tool. Ironically, I could really use it to open the damn package! The tear mark on the side is from my failed attempt at ripping it. LOL