What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Which GEC is that? Thanks.
Tidioute stockman in Buffalo horn. I love the size, blade shapes, but the Buffalo horn dulls very quickly, I'd get a different scale if I had it to do over. The quality it very good as you know I've seen you post a GEC.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i like this game...
This is my favorite (and really only folder)
IMG_0067.JPG

This is my favorite small fixed blade:
IMG_0011.JPG

If I'm adventuring in the woods - I have other preferred blades that are slightly larger. Fallkniven F1 is a dandy, ESEE 4 is a TANK, and my Benchmade 162 Bushcrafter is my baby. Knives...because you can.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For the money this beast is impossible to beat. Kit Carson design 3.875" blade, smooth open, and rock solid lockup, only something like $35 at Amazon. Some consider this too big for edc but I prefer a larger blade.
looks like a crkt... i'm sticking with the spyderco--- it has a 4"blade... light, faster than an auto blade, and no serrations.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
looks like a crkt... i'm sticking with the spyderco--- it has a 4"blade... light, faster than an auto blade, and no serrations.
It is a crkt. Almost went with spyderco and was up in the air over serrations, but I use and abuse my blades and the serrations make quick work of rope/cord. Amazed at how fast this blade opens un-assisted and its not even close to broken in.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It is a crkt. Almost went with spyderco and was up in the air over serrations, but I use and abuse my blades and the serrations make quick work of rope/cord. Amazed at how fast this blade opens un-assisted and its not even close to broken in.
Endura 4 spyderco emerson - sharp as sheet...super fast...get one and see. It's about the perfect abuse pocket folder imo.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Just saw today that Benchmade has a nice looking slipjoint coming out, one model in micarta and one in G10. They are calling it a sheepsfoot, but looks like a cross between a sheepsfoot and a drop point. Good lookin knife. The G10 handles seem to be only in red at this time...I'd like to see it in black or coyote. I can see me falling for this one eventually.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I picked this up from massdrop last year for something like 25 bucks. Works for what I need it for.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I figured out what I dislike about the G10 handles - they're thicker than the metal handle of my Leek, so it feels bulkier.
Plus, this is a tanto blade which increases the overall width of the knife and I certainly can tell when it's in my pocket (yes, Ron, that's a knife in my pocket although I am glad to see you!)