What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Nothing fancy. Deep carry clip is comfortable for dress pants, jeans, & shorts. Release is quick. Blade passed the paper test out of the box & has held an edge pretty well. Thumb rest jimping is nice. Only complaint was that the frame lock was a bit too tight at first. Good value.

My edc is a Kershaw as well. Paid $25 on sale for it and it has stood up to a ton of abuse. The edge doesn't hold as well as I would like, but my stones make quick work of that and I won't complain for the price.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My edc is a Kershaw as well. Paid $25 on sale for it and it has stood up to a ton of abuse. The edge doesn't hold as well as I would like, but my stones make quick work of that and I won't complain for the price.
Yeah, it'd be nice if it had some better steel; but you're right, for the price, I'm happy. You always need a knife when you don't have one, & it's cut everything I've needed it to.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0

Normally carry my kershaw. But I packed it. So it's still In a box waiting to be unloaded from this move. So I've been carrying this. It was a going away gift from my cooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey brother! You're back. Good to see you on here again. Hope everything is better for you.

Sent from an NSA proof phone.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hey brother! You're back. Good to see you on here again. Hope everything is better for you.

Certainly getting there. Ex wife got orders to Florida. So I quit my job and am just here now.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Certainly getting there. Ex wife got orders to Florida. So I quit my job and am just here now.

As long as it's getting better and not worse you are headed in the right direction. Where in Florida, Patrick, McDill or Eglin? I am in Orlando.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
As long as it's getting better and not worse you are headed in the right direction. Where in Florida, Patrick, McDill or Eglin? I am in Orlando.

Down here in homestead. She got the one AD slot for her career field down at the reserve base.