What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I am considering a Lone Wolf Lobo D/A. Thoughts?

This thing opens via scale-release (if you can figure it out) or typical one handed flipper.

Blade Length: 3.5 in.
Overall Length: 8.0 in.
Overall Weight: 5.5 oz.
Blade Material: CPM-S30V
Frame/Liners: Stainless steel
Handle Material: AAA Grade G-10
Pocket Clip: Stainless steel
Fasteners/Rivet: Stainless steel
Warranty: Limited Lifetime

Post your edged-weapons!

p.s. If I should move this, just let me know.
That's a beautiful knife brother. I tend to agree with @GoingPostal though, you could probably find a cheaper knife with a similar, or better, quality steel. And then you can grab a couple different types for different carry situations. If you are looking to spend that type of money though I would look into some knives that use the CPMS110V or CPMS90V steel. Definitely the best you'll find (the CPMS110V) with respect to edge retention but not many knife makers use it currently. But you can find a bunch that use the S90V. Benchmade does have a knife that uses it that is about $200 cheaper than that Lobo. https://www.bladehq.com/cat--Manual-Knives--45#filter:blade_material:CPM-S110V (S110V Knives)
https://www.bladehq.com/?search=s90v (S90V Knives)

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I have the fixed blade version saved in my cart, ready for purchase. LOL. I just wish the blade was at least 3/16" thick.
Is that an Infidel? That was my dream knife for the longest time until I handled a few OTF Microtechs. I still prefer Benchmade though as I trust the name just a little more than Micortech... Not by alot though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is that an Infidel? That was my dream knife for the longest time until I handled a few OTF Microtechs. I still prefer Benchmade though as I trust the name just a little more than Micortech... Not by alot though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
My brother gifted me the microtech. I looked at them but was hesitant. He walked in and tossed me the box at Christmas. Lifetime warranty and sharpening so I’m really happy. Although I admit I don’t really use it for everyday task. I got a kerahaw Ken onion blur I cut fish bait and electrical wire with