What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I like those titanium scales.

Most days I carry a Benchmade Proper (First Production Run :cool:) because I've moved away from having a clip showing while at work. Otherwise its a rotation of Benchmade 940-1, Benchmade Triage, Spyderco PM2, or a small thin ZT the model of which I can't remember (7440 maybe?).

Never leave home without a knife. Need it pretty often while at home too.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nothing fancy, one for the pocket(utility) one for the belt.

Thst SOG is my absolute favorite knife. Had this one for 6 years now, it's the 2nd one. The 1st was left in a golf cart and stolen (I may or may not have been a bit inebriated when I left the course)

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
CRKT M16-14ZLEK and my XShears are my EDC at work, obviously well worn and used regularly lol. For me, tanto partial serration is a must have, the serration are extremely useful for cutting airbags, tanto I like for its ability to pierce with a thick backbone. Window punch and seat belt strap are handy features for me also. One of the things I love most about this knife is its double lock and then the seatbelts cutter acts as a guard essentially making this almost as reliable as a fixed blade.

As far as my xshears, they are one of the best other than leatherman raptor shears. Cut through everything and their customer service is top notch, I took a huge chunk out of my last pair when the screw had loosened up without my knowledge and they shifted when I was trying to cut through an underwire on a traumatic arrest. They replaced them no questions asked. Dream knife is a Ravencrest.20180924_050650.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180924_084109.jpg

1 of 3 that I rotate for EDC.
Kizer. Had this for a few months.
Very solid for $50ish (not the best for quick opening).

I've carried Leeks for many years, and I'm not surprised they are a popular choice

Last edited:

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
View attachment 120050
Benchmade Tanto automatic....as you can see she is carried and used daily.
I like the Wilson Combat to go with it, nice picks!

CRKT M16-14ZLEK and my XShears are my EDC at work, obviously well worn and used regularly lol. For me, tanto partial serration is a must have, the serration are extremely useful for cutting airbags, tanto I like for its ability to pierce with a thick backbone. Window punch and seat belt strap are handy features for me also. One of the things I love most about this knife is its double lock and then the seatbelts cutter acts as a guard essentially making this almost as reliable as a fixed blade.

As far as my xshears, they are one of the best other than leatherman raptor shears. Cut through everything and their customer service is top notch, I took a huge chunk out of my last pair when the screw had loosened up without my knowledge and they shifted when I was trying to cut through an underwire on a traumatic arrest. They replaced them no questions asked. Dream knife is a Ravencrest.View attachment 121593
I’ve been thinking about picking up a pair of Leatheman Raptor, do you think they are worth the money?

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I like the Wilson Combat to go with it, nice picks!

I’ve been thinking about picking up a pair of Leatheman Raptor, do you think they are worth the money?
Ya they are worth the money, just not my style personally, and I'm a bigger guy and I dont like the belt holster and the pants I wear at work dont like them much as far as fitting into a pocket. They have a new red and black color btw! So they have orange, safety green, fde (might be tan idk), new red, and black.