What's new

Post your blade(s)?! I am interested in knowing what is everybody's EDC.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Have an old Winchester mini pocket knife that I carry in my pocket, then a 3" Gerber on my belt. Used to carry a Ka-Bar push dagger and a balisong, but both are illegal to carry in the republic of washington, wouldn't want you to efficiently defend yourself with a knife.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Mainly because two is better than one. I really like it, and if I lose one or get it stolen or something along those lines, I will have another one. I also had a buddy who was in a bar fight and the police officers confiscated it. He never used it, or even pulled it out, but he never got it back. I wouldn't want the same thing to happen to me and not have another.

Just thought I would let you all know my next purchase. I will be buying 2 of these.

http://spydercollector.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/spyderco-2012-prototype-laci-szabo-folder/

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just received what will certainly be my EDC for the foreseeable future, the Spyderco Tenacious. Not an expensive knife by any means, but I kind of have a hard time using an expensive knife as a day to day beater anyway. The 8CR13MOV steel seems good enough, despite maybe not being the highest grade out there, and the G-10 scales feel awesome in the hand. The jimping on the liner and the back of the knife, plus the handle material make this thing "grippy" as hell, to use a term I see a lot of knife nuts throw around.

Unfortunately, my happiness with this knife makes me want to drop the cash for some of the more expensive Spyderco knives.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok i really don't have anything special but here's a pic. I think the only one that counts it the Kershaw although the freestyle cx blade is a 154cm ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376526627.124392.jpg

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Custom that me and a bunch of other dudes got a limited production made of recently...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376527211.687374.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376527224.928094.jpg

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
its got one of the blade-tec adjustable tec-lok's on the back...

not really my EDC... 99% of the time I just clip a spyderco endura to my pocket when I wake up in the morning.. or one of the other sub $100 folders Ive got laying around (something I know is up to the task (whatever that might be).. but is also cheap enough that it isnt going to hurt my feelings if I loose it, break it, scratch it up, or otherwise abuse it)....

the custom in the picture is the one that gets taken to the "field" for hunting, camping, and general abuse.. these days.. (among a few others)..

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0

not really my EDC... 99% of the time I just clip a spyderco endura to my pocket when I wake up in the morning.. or one of the other sub $100 folders Ive got laying around (something I know is up to the task (whatever that might be).. but is also cheap enough that it isnt going to hurt my feelings if I loose it, break it, scratch it up, or otherwise abuse it)....

the custom in the picture is the one that gets taken to the "field" for hunting, camping, and general abuse.. these days.. (among a few others)..
There's a TEK-LOK hiding behind that?! How big is that sucker???

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
this is who we got to make the knives for us...

http://www.tctknives.com/

Darren, the owner, is a current Special Forces Sergeant Major.. very good dude.. that makes an outstanding product.. at a very reasonable price.. cant speak highly enough of him, or his knives (I intend on owning more now that I have had the opportunity to drive this one around for a little while...)...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0

There's a TEK-LOK hiding behind that?! How big is that sucker???
not huge.. but its not a "concealment" blade either...

OAL is about 8 1/2"... blade is about 4"... its THICK steel for a small/medium sized blade.... 3/8"... you can pry open 55 gallon drums all day long with this thing (among other things ;) )...