What's new

preparing glass jars?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered these before he even went shopping that day and they FINALLY gave me a tracking number today!
Ha! I thought all the talk pushed you over the edge lol.

Man that's infuriating. But it'll be in tomorrow! Woot. I know what you'll be doing tomorrow lol... loading the dishwasher (for once lol).

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Dude, you didn't have to do this for me!!! Now, I'll be aquiring your addy for a thank you gift in return!!! Thank you brother!!!
Haha! I was TRYING to slyly get you to not buy anything without giving it away... "just look" "don't buy something just because it's in stock" "let me what they have there"
Hahaha!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, you didn't have to do this for me!!! Now, I'll be aquiring your addy for a thank you gift in return!!! Thank you brother!!!
Clearly I missed that lol.

Man that's infuriating. But it'll be in tomorrow! Woot. I know what you'll be doing tomorrow lol... loading the dishwasher (for once lol).

Man that's infuriating. But it'll be in tomorrow! Woot. I know what Chris be doing tomorrow lol... loading the dishwasher (for once lol - that lazy... :) ).

There! :)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Alright @cgraunke, you were BEYOND generous for getting all of this for me. Thank you brother! And once I obtain your address because you're sneaky and didn't give one, a return fire shall be upon you!!! Here's the damage:

...and now these things ain't going to fill themselves. Damnit 4noggins, re-stock your bulk baccy already!!!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes, there's several. He nuked my mailbox. Plus I have other baccy's that I purchased on a trip to Cigars Int'l in PA which I want to jar also. I have to get a count of what I have and then take it from there.
Buy the 12 packs of mason jars from the grocery store. If you buy them individually they're like $2 a piece. I bought a dozen for $7.50 at Kroger. Trust me you will use em up quick. I have 16 jars of baccy already and I've only been at it 3 months.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Buy the 12 packs of mason jars from the grocery store. If you buy them individually they're like $2 a piece. I bought a dozen for $7.50 at Kroger. Trust me you will use em up quick. I have 16 jars of baccy already and I've only been at it 3 months.
Actually got a 12 pack from Wal-Mart the other day. And today my mailbox was nuked with 24 more thanks to @cgraunke LOL.