Votes: 7 4.3%
  • No vote

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I would just like to applaude everyone for not slandering or badmouthing either of the candidates or badmouthing any of us for our choices or comments and especially for keeping this thread well above board.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Well done everyone.

And thank you.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I would just like to applaude everyone for not slandering or badmouthing either of the candidates or badmouthing any of us for our choices or comments and especially for keeping this thread well above board.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Well done everyone.

And thank you.

Screw you and screw your candidate of choice.

j/k

:pitchfork

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yeah man, glad to hear it Saully!!

I'm also glad this thread didn't take a turn to negative town!
You gotta admit, with all of our Polotical differences aside, this is a great place with a ton of great Botls....:computer:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I am sure glad the first continental congress did not vote that way. We would be having bangers and mash for breakfast.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Sorry, I don't buy the NOTA option. Not only do I not think it would work the way it is anticipated to by its proponents, it is the lazy way out. Get involved with local politics and work to get people who you can believe in elected and elevated in the political arena. There will never be a Presidential election in which either candidate matches up perfectly with a majority of the country. A large portion of the country will always be voting, to some degree or another, for the lesser of two evils. This would be a big reason why we have a three-branch style of government (referring mainly to the legislative and executive branches).

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've changed my vote.

I now support Joad Cressbeckler

[ame="http://www.theonion.com/content/video/old_grizzled_third_party"]Old, Grizzled Third-Party Candidate May Steal Support From McCain | The Onion - America's Finest News Source@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.theonion.com/content/xml/85698/video@@AMEPARAM@@85698[/ame]