What's new

Redneck Rendezvous - Part Deux

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
ok... we're 2 weeks and 2 days away... lets do one more headcount (heading out this weekend to buy vittles... need to know how many to buy for)...

let me know if you need to be added to the list (its possible Ive missed someone).. or if you know someone coming that does not normally frequent the board (personal friend or lurker here, etc..).. or if you need to be removed (no longer can make it)...

Thanks!

Mdwest
Smoqman
xFreebirdx
Rev.B
javajunkie
Dustinspo
BradMc
ATL
Andysc83
Skull_Smoke
Cigarblunk
Agentskull
Hoshneer
Korean Cowboy
King Kill 33
FullBodySmoker
Chrisso
siakingsport
LigaPrivadaFanboy
smokinghole
skul_fire
HillbillyPyro

Last edited:

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
The only other place I have heard of vittles is a local BBQ joint by the house! haha
You dont have enough hillbilly in your family tree :)

[video=youtube_share;ohUYZB0ZCM8]http://youtu.be/ohUYZB0ZCM8[/video]

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I let Dave know privately, but I've been getting a lot of "stuff" from my wife lately about joining everyone this year. I'm at a conference in Colorado all next week, and while I hate to admit it, it is pretty crappy to leave here alone with both kids again a few days later.

So for the benefit of picking another fight later, I'm going to have to bow out this year.

Sorry all!

Jim

Last edited:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I let Dave know privately, but I've been getting a lot of "stuff" from my wife lately about joining everyone this year. I'm at a conference in Colorado all next week, and while I hate to admit it, it is pretty crappy to leave here alone with both kids again a few days later.

So for the benefit of picking another fight later, I'm going to have to bow out this year.

Sorry all!

Jim
Sorry to hear , Jim.....But wise move

Rating - 100%
262   0   0

Sorry all!

Jim
Thanks... this was one of those "win the battle but lose the war" moments... :)

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0

Sorry all!

Jim
Thanks... this was one of those "win the battle but lose the war" moments... :)
Well we have ALL been there Brother......

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
ok... we're 2 weeks and 2 days away... lets do one more headcount (heading out this weekend to buy vittles... need to know how many to buy for)...

let me know if you need to be added to the list (its possible Ive missed someone).. or if you know someone coming that does not normally frequent the board (personal friend or lurker here, etc..).. or if you need to be removed (no longer can make it)...

Thanks!

Mdwest
Smoqman
xFreebirdx
Rev.B
javajunkie
Dustinspo
BradMc
ATL
Andysc83
Skull_Smoke
Cigarblunk
Agentskull
Hoshneer
Korean Cowboy
King Kill 33
FullBodySmoker
Chrisso
siakingsport
LigaPrivadaFanboy
smokinghole
skul_fire
HillbillyPyro
Dave,

How are we looking on supplies? Let me know if I need to pick something up. Just figured out I left my damn food processor at the ex's when I moved out in October, I will not be able to make homemade hummus unless I feel like going and buying one. So instead I may just go buy a bunch of chips and dip. Let me know if that is cool.

Also, if anyone from the Charlotte area or E. NC area wants to attend let me know. I just procured a new 4 door F150 and can provide a ride from Charlotte to the Herf. Or if the SC boys need another seat we can meet in Landrum or Boiling Springs. Just let me know!

Preston

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Chips and dips sounds perfect dude... we are probably heavy on "formal" food.. but might be a little light on "snacks"... that will help out a lot...

I think Flyboy/Highlander was thinking about trying to come over... isnt he somewhere near Charlotte? I know Brandon is out... this is a super busy time of year for his line of work.. cant think of anyone else off of the top of my head that is in NC...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Mdwest
Smoqman
xFreebirdx
Rev.B
javajunkie
Dustinspo
BradMc
ATL
Andysc83
Skull_Smoke
Cigarblunk
Agentskull
King Kill 33
FullBodySmoker
Chrisso
siakingsport
LigaPrivadaFanboy
smokinghole
skul_fire

Updated list....

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
One last bump in case someone has missed this before...

Also.. it looks like most of the people coming in from out of town are either staying at the Airport Hilton.. or the Fairfield Marriott on Snyder Road (near I-40 and North Campbell Station Road) in Knoxville....

If you are looking for a place to stay.. I recommend one of those so that youll be near the rest of the gang..

We'll likely link up Friday night for dinner and a smoke.. if youre at one of those two locations, myself and BradMc can provide pick up and drop off.. or assist in leading you to where we're going if you would prefer to drive yourself...

just 11 more days and counting!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
THIS JUST IN....

Brad and I are going to be making a VERY BIG announcement at the HERF... some very cool stuff has been in the works over the past few months... 12 April is the day we're going to do the big unveil....

Really looking forward to seeing all of you there...

(and no.. I will not be offering any hints about the announcement in advance :) )....

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
...............eager for this day to get here!!!!!!:blob: