What's new

Rocky & Gurkha Does Anyone Like Them?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like the RP vintage 1990 though I ran out of those a while ago. The rest of the RP line I'm not a fan of; and I do like the summer 08's.

Gurkha has a few I like, the beast, beauty (the large one), titan 1, dragon fires, art deco, platinum reserve, and I do like the red and green dragons. That pretty much sums it up for me when it comes to gurkhas. I've tried many of their new blends as well and haven't been impressed. I should mention I do like the triple maduros though I have noticed that they get a bit "hallow" tasting after a few years, if that makes sense.

stephen_hannibal

stephen_hannibal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to love some Gurkhas... they've been getting pretty lame.
I only ever liked the Nicarao by RP. I don't want to hate on the brand but not a ton of quality blends.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Haven't found a Gukha that I like, but have a handful of RP's that fit the bill. I'm odd but I smoke what I like and don't get caught up if its popular or not.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the RP edge sumatra is one of my favorite cigars, i don't see how anyone could not like that cigar

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've only had one Gurkha I didn't like out of 10 or more I've smoked. I do think they are over priced at retail though and only buy them when someone has them on sale.

The RP's I've had don't live up to the hype at all.

I'd smoke them if given to me, but don't like them enough to buy them.