What's new

Saints and sinners out there?

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
If nobody has a spoken for referal to use. I would like to please sign up. Send me a pm. I know if you respond youll probably get flooded with tagalongs. Ive gone to multiple tat events and love the company and the direction it's heading and would love to help. I know the membership signup and referal is within a couple days so please consider it.
Thanks,
Patrick h. Harmon
pharmon44231@yahoo.com

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anybody else have a referral available? I would love to join, I spent what seems like 5 hours spamming the site last year before it went down with no success and am a really tatuaje fan.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm no expert... @nc_6789 tried to explain it to me and I believe every member from last year is able to invite just one person this year to join.
That's basically what Pete Johnson said on Instagram. There's no open enrollment this year it sounds like. I got kind of screwed last year as I was at a client with the shittiest internet and never got through before the site was taken down. I was going to take the day off work just to spam the site if it was the same way this time but now it looks like I'll be shut out again.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Unspecified Bunker in El Paso - status: vagabond
That's basically what Pete Johnson said on Instagram. There's no open enrollment this year it sounds like. I got kind of screwed last year as I was at a client with the shittiest internet and never got through before the site was taken down. I was going to take the day off work just to spam the site if it was the same way this time but now it looks like I'll be shut out again.
Dammit, I tried enrolling last year also but I was traveling and internet sucked. If I have to be sponsored this year, well, that just sucks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk