What's new

Saints and sinners out there?

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
i just never bothered trying. Tried last year with no luck - didnt even know it was back around again already. Looks like you need the referral thing now?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i just never bothered trying. Tried last year with no luck - didnt even know it was back around again already. Looks like you need the referral thing now?
Sounds like it, I presume if it's not filled by the referrals (which it will be I bet) they would either have a small open window to join or more likely do another lottery of those with website accounts that are not members like last year after the website registration was taken down.

The referral thing is pretty lame, there's already members that are not really Tatuaje fans but just joined to resell the cigars and swag at a profit, now they get to do that and (theoretically at least) sell the referral too. Doesn't seem like it is the best option for the fans in my opinion, but I cant pretend I am not prejudiced thinking that as I was hoping to join this year and will likely be on outside looking in again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on the FB group, but not on the website/forum itself.

Trying to pull back from my expenses as I'm trying to save up for a new duty rifle and hopefully what's left of a down payment on a house...

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
When I tried to refer Shark last night, the referrals were down and casper said they would be down for a bit (so those w/ referrals available and intending to refer someone, another email should be going out soon w/ details)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just to continue beating a (likely) dead horse here, if anybody has a referral left and nobody in mind to refer, or know somebody that does, I am interested in joining. Thanks!