What's new

Saints and sinners out there?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I almost swore off Tats forever after last years mess. Good luck to those that are trying this year.
Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. Like I know my inability to get in the club shouldn't logically have any effect on how I feel about the cigars, but every time I look at my tat humidor recently it reminds me of the situation.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I really don't get the hype on this... tatuaje puts out some good sticks, but... help me understand?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
You get to be a member of the club, but I'm not sure what all that really entails, theres a forum and such but I've never been a member so I dont know what kind of activity is there. Your membership kit comes with some cool stuff, last year in addition to 10 (I believe) exclusive sticks there was a saints and sinners branded Xikar Xi cutter, an ashtray, I think like a shirt, stickers, and some kind of membership coin. One of the brothers here, atlogix I believe, posted an unboxing video on YouTube that is still out there as I watched it a few weeks ago.

And yes, you can sell the cigars and charge a premium as they are exclusive to the kit, or are supposed to be.

Edit: I just checked YouTube and found the unboxing video I watched, I don't know where I got the idea it was a BOTL, it doesn't say anything about that.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I really don't get the hype on this... tatuaje puts out some good sticks, but... help me understand?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Just like any other le I guess. It's limited and a bunch of people want it. I've tried to get away from stuff like that because I'm disappointed in the stick a bunch of the time when the regular production is as good or better.