What's new

Saints and sinners out there?

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Posing or not. It's a great brand. The kits each year change and you get a chance to get a re release of something. I'm sure you all have favorite brands that you'de love to have an few accessories of. And them some shop owners give big discounts and some shush shush out. The main reason for me was there is a forum and kinda a tat brotherhood. But like anything all forums habe their niche. This forum though I gotta say has held on strong and is great!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Like a lot of people I wanted what I couldnt have and was interested in joining. At the very least I was curious about the forum and kits. But having smoked through a few proto kits and hearing that the forum isnt very active I lost interest. Not interested in branded lighters and stickers. Dont need to be in the club to pay 3x markup for OR Tenderloin, there are other places I can go and light money on fire ;)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have been a member since year 1 and here is what I will say about SnS...1.) The forum reminds me of BOTL in many ways. Lots of great people hanging out and sharing information and stories and generally enjoying a love of great cigars. I have met so many interesting and giving people from almost every walk of life. It's truly my favorite part of SnS and why I come back each year. 2.) The kit is phenomenal. The kit alone comes with 15 great and often impossible to find Tatuaje cigars plus a membership coin, membership card, ashtray, SnS t-shirt, and last year it included at Xicar SnS branded cutter while the year before it was a sweet Lotus triple flame desktop lighter. I am forgetting a few things also....one year it included a SnS Havana Saver and one year it had a wine opener, etc. The kit alone is worth at least the $150 membership fee. 3.) Pete and Casper and the gang are on regularly and share stories and Tatuaje/LAT information with the SnS Forum all the time and often before they go public. 4.) If you enjoy Tatuaje and LAT cigars then you will feel right at home on SnS.
Frankly I don't care if SnS adds more members but in a way I think it's good that it will be on a referral basis. I have given my referral to a guy I met on BOTL who is a great person who I know SnS will embrace and he will really enjoy the atmosphere and the people. Like any club that restricts membership...some people will take offense to it and others will understand and get it. In my experience most of the people who want to join for the right reasons will get invited sooner or later.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an email from Casper about issues with loading the membership into the cart and a workaround to ordering it. Has anyone had a problem ordering it?
Does anyone know when they will start shipping the kits?

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I have been a member since year 1 and here is what I will say about SnS...1.) The forum reminds me of BOTL in many ways. Lots of great people hanging out and sharing information and stories and generally enjoying a love of great cigars. I have met so many interesting and giving people from almost every walk of life. It's truly my favorite part of SnS and why I come back each year. 2.) The kit is phenomenal. The kit alone comes with 15 great and often impossible to find Tatuaje cigars plus a membership coin, membership card, ashtray, SnS t-shirt, and last year it included at Xicar SnS branded cutter while the year before it was a sweet Lotus triple flame desktop lighter. I am forgetting a few things also....one year it included a SnS Havana Saver and one year it had a wine opener, etc. The kit alone is worth at least the $150 membership fee. 3.) Pete and Casper and the gang are on regularly and share stories and Tatuaje/LAT information with the SnS Forum all the time and often before they go public. 4.) If you enjoy Tatuaje and LAT cigars then you will feel right at home on SnS.
Frankly I don't care if SnS adds more members but in a way I think it's good that it will be on a referral basis. I have given my referral to a guy I met on BOTL who is a great person who I know SnS will embrace and he will really enjoy the atmosphere and the people. Like any club that restricts membership...some people will take offense to it and others will understand and get it. In my experience most of the people who want to join for the right reasons will get invited sooner or later.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
Thanks for this. Seems like a neat place. I am a fan of most Tatuaje cigars. Good to see it's got the similar vibe to BOTL. I will try and join at some point.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I received an email from Casper about issues with loading the membership into the cart and a workaround to ordering it. Has anyone had a problem ordering it?
Does anyone know when they will start shipping the kits?
Can't even see it. I have a log in from a few years ago, but I think it just for the guest store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk