What's new

San Diego 7/31 Churchills in Old Town @ 7:30pm

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
No random bombing at churchills though. Sean's place is super set up. Just my 2 cents. Either way I'm looking forward to the drive.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I am staying at the holiday inn express which is down the road two miles. If any other out of towers. Are looking for lodging. They are affordable and have a cigar and spirits friendly patio. See you Friday.
The one downtown or in old town?

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Doesn't this say it will mostly be in the mountains? I'm not as familiar with san diego as you guys but I figured we would be out of the way on this one

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
It appears I'll ne bringing the warm weather of Redlands with me. We will be smoking in the lounge and not on the patio. LOL

On a different not. My son has confirmed he has the night off work. So he will be joining us.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Doesn't this say it will mostly be in the mountains? I'm not as familiar with san diego as you guys but I figured we would be out of the way on this one
Mostly in the mountains, but not all in the mountains... In San Diego, if it rains anywhere, it'll be raining everywhere.

Excalibur and Churchills - Mira Mar have indoor lounges. Both open until 11pm.

Also, I've never been to Sanctuary Lounge in Scripps Ranch, but they clame to have a covered patio with glass walls...

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
It appears I'll ne bringing the warm weather of Redlands with me. We will be smoking in the lounge and not on the patio. LOL

On a different not. My son has confirmed he has the night off work. So he will be joining us.
I think we are both bringing the warm weather with us. It's 94 here today and only warming up

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
A little spooked. I was thinking about throwing a hammock up somewhere. I'm trying to find a good deal on a hotel down there, and working for Starwood I can usually get one of those for 50-80 bucks. No such luck this time. It says everything is black which is dumb as hell.
Meanwhile my family wants me in the white mountains for the weekend......
I'm giving the hotel thing one last look tonight during class, and if not I'll have to send cigars to Sean to pass out to y'all. Hating the fact my hot rates are black for the weekend......

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
A little spooked. I was thinking about throwing a hammock up somewhere. I'm trying to find a good deal on a hotel down there, and working for Starwood I can usually get one of those for 50-80 bucks. No such luck this time. It says everything is black which is dumb as hell.
Meanwhile my family wants me in the white mountains for the weekend......
I'm giving the hotel thing one last look tonight during class, and if not I'll have to send cigars to Sean to pass out to y'all. Hating the fact my hot rates are black for the weekend......
Looking for the unlike button.