What's new

Savinelli 320 Models

Rating - 100%
32   0   0

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Nothing wrong with finding good deals on ebay and doing restorations...

I picked up an Amphora there a few months back for $9.. that is my current favorite pipe...

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The more I look around even on Ebay for pipes and Estate Pipes I see some great deals...I've gotten 4 pipes in the last few months and it doesn't seem to be enough esp. when you like to smoke one bowl and then another as I don't like to use the same pipe for a second experience...I just move to the next pipe. I wonder if 12 is enough?

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

Trying to get this beauty prepped in time to smoke for IPSD on Thursday. Savinelli 320 Vaniglia. Overall, a fairly clean estate find. That's the first two salt/everclear treatments. No noticeable tooth chatter. The black finish is dulled and could use some polish or buffing, but all in all a beautiful pipe!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Trying to get this beauty prepped in time to smoke for IPSD on Thursday. Savinelli 320 Vaniglia. Overall, a fairly clean estate find. That's the first two salt/everclear treatments. No noticeable tooth chatter. The black finish is dulled and could use some polish or buffing, but all in all a beautiful pipe!
Nice looking pipe

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Nice 320! What do you use to sanitize the mouthpiece?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk