@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
"The FDA/Government is putting their noses in ....."

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
When women describe themselves on dating sites by saying "I love to go out but enjoying staying in too" or any variant of that.. No shit! Everyone at some point liked to go out or stay in.. Thanks for revealing nothing at all of interest.

Anyone from the suburbs using any slang that they think makes them sound gangster... I'm fina slap them over the back of the head..

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Hella is really only some California shit though.
Don't blame the whole state... The south hates it too. Those Northern jack-asses (all due respect to our Northern Californian brothers) started throwing it around like it was cool, and we all cringe in the south when we hear it. We immediately think "Tourist" or "Northerner."

I hate when anyone uses slang to replace a place-name. I think it is disrespectful.

I live in California, not SoCal or Cali...

I also hate the usage of the word "amazing."

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Don't blame the whole state... The south hates it to. Those Northern jack-asses (all due respect to our Northern Californian brothers) started throwing it around like it was cool, and we all cringe in the south when we hear it. We immediately think "Tourist" or "Northerner."

I hate when anyone uses slang to replace a place-name. I think it is disrespectful.

Ha didn't mean to include everyone! I live in a somewhat "ghetto" neighborhood and I hear more cringeworthy things in one day than most people could bear lol

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Don't blame the whole state... The south hates it to. Those Northern jack-asses (all due respect to our Northern Californian brothers) started throwing it around like it was cool, and we all cringe in the south when we hear it. We immediately think "Tourist" or "Northerner."

Ha didn't mean to include everyone! I live in a somewhat "ghetto" neighborhood and I hear more cringeworthy things in one day than most people could bear lol
No offense taken. Yer just getting me fired up over here!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
+100. "Amazing" is value-neutral -- something can be amazingly good or amazingly bad. And "amaze" should refer to something truly special or unusual, not something that happens several times per day. I had to copy-edit that word out of my wedding website recently -- the fiance wouldn't listen to my explanation, though.

Other words used improperly, with varying degrees of annoyance: hopefully, literally, fortuitous, travesty, ironic.

Things that make my eyes bleed: could of/would of/should of, suppose to/use to, less instead of fewer, loose instead of lose.

I could probably go on forever.