What's new

Sayings you HATE!!!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
My GF hates "skeet skeet skeet", normally I would too but her hatred for it makes it something I enjoy saying to her.
I can only imagine how you found out she hates that phrase....

I would insert a clip of Dave Chappelle making a "skeet skeet skeet" joke, but i dont want to risk googling for that at work :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not a saying...

...but when someone asks:

Them: "Have seen such and such movie?"

Me: "No"

Them: "What!? You have never seen such and such?"

Me: "Do you really want me to answer that again right now or is once enough?"

I realize it's a rhetorical question but it puts you in a place of not being good at life anymore just because you haven't made time to see whatever it is.

Let's make a giant deal about the fact that there about 10,000 movies that any given person could have seen and somehow I'm crazy because I haven't seen 1 movie that you all of a sudden have deemed the most important movie of all time.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Tell her the truth....

Taking a (insert her first name here).... when I finished.. I wiped my (insert her last name here).....

she probably wont ask again :)
Bahahaha that would be pretty funny. But you get what I mean your left in a place of wtf.

I usually look back at the bathroom door then at her and walk away but I think today I am going to do the same thing to her (is that sexual harassment?)

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
ohhh I hate both "hand me the clip for my gun" when its a magazine ....but then I hate the gung ho gun guy retort "clips are for hair" because clips that hold rounds do exist. educate people don't be a d*ck that's neither cool nor tacticool lol

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This isn't so much what ppl say as it's a question a lady at work asks me all the time.

Our washroom is next to the copier. I go to the can for any reason(piss it crap) when I come out she is standing there and always asks the same thing. "What were you doing in there"

Wtf who asks this.
I'd just say "making sure the waste treatment employees have something to do."

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Oh I just thought of a couple more:

Come see me.
We need to talk.
Graphene. F**K graphene. Most people don't understand my hatred towards graphene, but it is strong.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0

Come see me.
We need to talk.
Graphene. F**K graphene. Most people don't understand my hatred towards graphene, but it is strong.
LOL, graphene is awesome. What's not to like about the world's strongest 2D material, which also conducts heat and electricity better than anything else? It's a wonder material, and soon our displays and electronics and all sorts of stuff will be made with graphene. But I can sort of guess where you're coming from anyway.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
ohhh I hate both "hand me the clip for my gun" when its a magazine ....but then I hate the gung ho gun guy retort "clips are for hair" because clips that hold rounds do exist. educate people don't be a d*ck that's neither cool nor tacticool lol
I dont call them "clips" anymore because I had to wear big gaudy clips on my hat in the police academy and that definately wasn't tacticool!!!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I hate eateries and bars with one word names that apply directly to the theme ie:

Churn (ice cream store)
Crush (wine bar)
Seer (steakhouse)
Burn (cigar lounge)

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I hate eateries and bars with one word names that apply directly to the theme ie:

Churn (ice cream store)
Crush (wine bar)
Seer (steakhouse)
Burn (cigar lounge)
Do you mean "Seer (Palm Reader)"?

(Sorry buddy, just busting balls...)
I'm a shitty speller... I always mix that shit up. Week and weak, sweat and sweet, sore and soar, loose and lose...

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I'm a shitty speller... I always mix that shit up. Week and weak, sweat and sweet, sore and soar, loose and lose...
Nobody likes a grammar/spelling nazi; I was just having some fun. My apologies.
No apologies needed... I married a grammar/spelling Nazi, so it doesn't bother me anymore. I laugh at myself when I get "busted" by the Grammar Gestapo.

:thumbup:

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Absolutely HATE the word "Chillax"
Anytime two people are dating and the media jams their names together, e.g. TomKat, Bennifer, etc.
The word "Juicy" on the ass of sweatpants bigger than XL. That's not juicy anymore, it's flooded.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

Come see me.
We need to talk.
LOL, graphene is awesome. What's not to like about the world's strongest 2D material, which also conducts heat and electricity better than anything else? It's a wonder material, and soon our displays and electronics and all sorts of stuff will be made with graphene. But I can sort of guess where you're coming from anyway.
That is actually the intro to my paper. I have 20 pages due tomorrow on grahene intercalations. F**K graphene right now lol