What's new

Shhhhh !!! Don't tell my wife

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Do beer can chicken in the oven or a roaster, stick like 2 whole heads of garlic in it's ass-then the house will smell of food. And she'll love ya for making dinner. :razz:

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I've tried everything mentioned (smokin 40+ years remember). Only thing I know of that works every time, Pure Ayre. This stuff is amazing, works in the car, the basement, the rest of the house. Spray it everywhere and follow up with fabreze on the cloth upholstery. Run the vaccum for the lines in the carpet, she will thing you cleaned the house.
The product can be had on-line with board sponsers by the quart.

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Never tried Pure Ayre, but running my Csonka ionizer overnight takes care of the smell with no problem...can't even tell that anyone was smoking in the house.

Your other choice would be to start a small grease fire on the stove before she comes home. That will cover up the smell as well as get her some new cabinets and maybe a counter top.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mmmmm, there is an idea here… you can always light candles and incense and when she asks why does it smell so nice or some sort you can always say "I missed you". Just saying, you know… a woman's opinion here. I don't know how well developed nose she has.

P.S. Don't forget to get the food going. Food smell can really occupy a lot of places.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Mmmmm, there is an idea here… you can always light candles and incense and when she asks why does it smell so nice or some sort you can always say "I missed you". Just saying, you know… a woman's opinion here. I don't know how well developed nose she has.

P.S. Don't forget to get the food going. Food smell can really occupy a lot of places.
Ok, the fact of Meg being me gal asides, this idea sounds excelent! Plus, food, candles, incense,...ye'll certainly get lucky!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i did it again...i swore i wouldn't smoke again in the house so that it would have time to air out but the urge was too great...wife is coming home on friday..i'm so dead...maybe i should be smoking when she comes home that way when she kills me i can die a happy man

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
This will work but you must be very careful. Buy a large cheap frozen cheese pizza. Sprinkle liberaly with garlic powder. heat the oven to 500. Place pizza in oven. Wait. Wait longer. Keep waiting. Once the pizza begins to smoke opent he oven and run your fan. Caution. Do not let the pizza ignite. You want a nice smolder with lots of smoke. Let the pizza cool and place in an open steel trash can inside. When she get s home and says, "Wow, what did you burn"? Hang your head and say, Honey I guess I am just a lousy cook. I missed you so much I resorted to forzen pizza and even screwed that up. SHow her the burnt pizza. Hang head lower. Let lower lip quiver. Results: She feels really bad leaving you alone because you obviously cant even cook frozen pizza she cooks you a really nice dinner. Distraction, self humiliation, guilt.