What's new

Shipping issues

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who has been having shipping issues of late? 3rd time this year boxes aren't turning up then later get the empty box and happy gram.

Anyone experiencing the same?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I stop shipping at the middle of October, seems right before the holidays is when the BS picks up and more letters than packages are sent.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have had 4 issues in the past 3 months.
Smokin-

Is the delay due to your vendor dropping the ball, or the shipping itself?
All shipping itself. One issue and a reship issue were both Oz. The other two elsewhere and all vendors I have used numerous times. To be honest, I a beginning to believe it is just the law of averages evening out on the two non-Oz packages. I have been due for some time now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been getting mine. don't want to jinx myself. Good idea to hold off mid November till after the New Year.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I stop shipping at the middle of October, seems right before the holidays is when the BS picks up and more letters than packages are sent.
I don't have any experience with this so I'll take your word for it.. but I would think it would be the opposite. With so many general packages going through the mail due to Christmas and the holidays, you'd think they'd have a harder time enforcing things.