What's new

Show/List your latest CC Purchase

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I was torn on those Montes. I bought a couple boxes, tried one and thought it was good, but didn't wow me. I then realized I would rather buy full 25-ct boxes of regular production cigars for the same price (little more) roughly as a 10-ct LE/RE and sold the remaining Montes.

I'm trying to stick to my plan of not buying the expensive LE/RE's and just using that money for regular stock unless I find something I think is amazing, or doesn't have a lot of regular production cigars like LGC. I think the UK Gloriosos are great cigars and it was a no brainer for me to buy a couple boxes knowing there aren't that many big RG LGC's out there.

I really wanted the new UK Bolis, but no way at that price!

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
These came in yesterday afternoon. I had to give one a try this morning. Very nice creamy smooth smoke with hints of dark coffee and maybe some milk chocolate. Burn and draw were near perfect. Very happy with the purchase.
Those are definitely nice. I just split a box with some other brothers, have been smoking through my 10er.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just back from Cuba - lucky to have a nice couple on the same flight that were happy to help carry some back for me.

65 Customs - Yolanda, Santos, Reynaldo, Jorge Lopez (beach Club),
Behike 54's, 1966's, Hoyo Short Pyramides, 2 X royal Robusto's, 2 X RA Extra's, 10 898's, Gold Medals.

Attachments

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
made a nice deal with a gentleman down under for 6 RAEs, 2 BHK 54, 6 1966s.
4 boxes of Partagas Super Partagas, 3 boxes of RyJ Coronitas En Cedro, and RG Panatelas.

Don't laugh, the Super Partagas and RyJs are good smokes!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I was torn on those Montes. I bought a couple boxes, tried one and thought it was good, but didn't wow me. I then realized I would rather buy full 25-ct boxes of regular production cigars for the same price (little more) roughly as a 10-ct LE/RE and sold the remaining Montes.

I'm trying to stick to my plan of not buying the expensive LE/RE's and just using that money for regular stock unless I find something I think is amazing, or doesn't have a lot of regular production cigars like LGC. I think the UK Gloriosos are great cigars and it was a no brainer for me to buy a couple boxes knowing there aren't that many big RG LGC's out there.

I really wanted the new UK Bolis, but no way at that price!
I thought I did pretty good with the price, got the box for $129. I saw them at several places for well over $200, and there is no way in hell I would pay that much.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just back from Cuba - lucky to have a nice couple on the same flight that were happy to help carry some back for me.

Behike 54's, 1966's, Hoyo Short Pyramides, 2 X royal Robusto's, 2 X RA Extra's, 10 898's, Gold Medals.
I'm speechless...

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Jesus, what an amazing score! Please let us know how those custom rolls are! :eyepoke:

Rating - 100%
144   0   0

Too cool man! I think my life would be complete after that score