What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You guys and your Goldie's. I can't find em' anywhere!
Yeah where are all these Goldie's ?
They were at www.seriouscigars.com earlier today, I guess we bought them all after AJ shared his source, lol. Glad I purchased a box already :)
Dang I should have known to check there of well I have two singles lol and I almost put one in your package today but found a liga that you hopefully haven't tried

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Damn Eddie, you love your Goodies :) have you had the KB's before or the KBII?
Will - I haven't tried the KB I or II. I hope its as good as people say. I tried the El Dario blend in a churchill size and it was terrible. Flavorless turd that I wouldn't even give my enemies. Bought a box of the La Palina Maduros... I was waiting on those for a long time.

Collin - I know... I have problems. I'm in love with this cigar. Been through 2 boxes and this is my 3rd. I have two more coming in for the long haul... You looking? :) You know I got sources... PM coming.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Yeah where are all these Goldie's ?
They were at www.seriouscigars.com earlier today, I guess we bought them all after AJ shared his source, lol. Glad I purchased a box already :)
Dang I should have known to check there of well I have two singles lol and I almost put one in your package today but found a liga that you hopefully haven't tried
I would've been thrilled either way, can't wait to see what you came up with :)

(maybe next time I'll throw in one or two of the goldies I recently acquired to help you replenish your stock :cbig:)

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Either 2006 or 2008:D
Part of the date isn't completely stamped into the wood.
They are very nice & still have that pepper for sure!

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
La Grande Classe. Don't know what to think about these. Cardboard packaging and no bands. Pretty lazy IMO. Let's hope it ends up being more of a diamond in the rough than a bundle cigar...The wrapper smells like a sweet dark chocolate candy bar. Looks delicious. Once I put it to flame, I'll have more of an opinion on it...

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
La Grande Classe. Don't know what to think about these. Cardboard packaging and no bands. Pretty lazy IMO. Let's hope it ends up being more of a diamond in the rough than a bundle cigar...The wrapper smells like a sweet dark chocolate candy bar. Looks delicious. Once I put it to flame, I'll have more of an opinion on it...

Let us know what you think! I'm intrigued now

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0

I'm very disappointed with the presentation as well. If they smoke good, all will be forgiven though. ;)

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0

I'm very disappointed with the presentation as well. If they smoke good, all will be forgiven though. ;)
Mine will be in Monday, please tell me these are good so I have something to look forward to.