What's new

Show/List your latest NC Purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And yes I realize that one of these sticks is wildly out of place … :ROFLMAO:

Mr. Webmost sent me an amazing care package and I will be following his rolling videos which call for a robusto as a reference... I needed a cheap robusto and I’ve heard these Baez SF smoke well above their retail price.

Admittedly, I think I’m most excited about the Maduro Short Stories.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Remember Aladino uses an old school style of rolling and blending. That Corojo Reserva only gets better with time. Lay one of those down for at least six weeks.
I smoked one ROTT, and I already plan to buy a box next month.

Its less sweet than the eiroa, but im picking up a couple more flavors, which really helps compliment the overall blend. I think i finally found my Honduran cigar brand. I really appreciate you recommending this cigar.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I smoked one ROTT, and I already plan to buy a box next month.

Its less sweet than the eiroa, but im picking up a couple more flavors, which really helps compliment the overall blend. I think i finally found my Honduran cigar brand. I really appreciate you recommending this cigar.
It was blended by Christian Eiroa's dad. When I say old school, I mean the man was born in Cuba in 1938. It doesn't surprise me that his blend is better.

If you want to try a completely overlooked cigar try the Rancho Luna Maduro Robusto with about six months of rest. It isn't going to change the world, but it is awesome for the price.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Remember Aladino uses an old school style of rolling and blending. That Corojo Reserva only gets better with time. Lay one of those down for at least six weeks.
When young, those Reservas have some kick! After my first one, I waited for almost a year and a half and enjoyed it much more. Definitely smoother and the nicotine kick was dialed back a bit.