What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The HH6 Bottled-in-bond is the one that's disappearing. Its the white label version, not the green label. Worth sticking if under $15-18, but the price is being inflated due to scarcity. It's not that special when compared to $25-30 bourbons like EC, BT, ER, etc.
Ok, thanks for the heads up. Yeah, this was the green labeled bottles.

Jody

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not that there's anything wrong with the green... Good stuff relative to its low price. Just not necessary to run out and search for...
Yeah, that’s what I was wondering. If it was going to be hard to find in the future then I was going to grab a bottle but if it isn’t then I’ll get around to it another time. Thanks for the information, I’m clueless when it comes to these types of liquor.

Jody

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Picked this up today on recommendations from you guys. Looked for the barrel proof at a couple different stores but no luck. I’m new to to bourbon, other than like Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Maker’s and the others, looking forward to trying the good stuff. (y)
View attachment 129611
I also saw several bottles of the Heaven Hill 6yr old, did I read on here that’s it’s getting hard to find or something? I didn’t grab any, but could go back if it’s worth it. Thanks.

Jody
This is a great pick up!
So many bourbons out there, and the prices are getting ridiculous. Of all the hard to find bottles, I would recommend finding Blantons. About 60.00 msrp but it is the benchmark imho.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This is a great pick up!
So many bourbons out there, and the prices are getting ridiculous. Of all the hard to find bottles, I would recommend finding Blantons. About 60.00 msrp but it is the benchmark imho.
I gave $29 and change for the EC, I not sure if that is a decent price or not, it seemed to be. I looked for s bottle of Blanton’s today but no luck. Everywhere I went just said to check back on and off cause it goes quick. One place told me that they didn’t mark up the Blanton’s but it goes really quick and they usually just do it first come first serve. I’m trying to sweet talk my way into a heads up with the girl who works there.:D We’ll see if it pays off. How often it released?

Jody

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So, I’m just now getting into bourbon and picked theses up this afternoon. I have no idea what I like or don’t like at this point and am going off you guys recommendations. Hope I did okay.....
View attachment 129810

Jody
I really enjoyed the Woodford Double Oaked; I may have to grab another bottle once enough time has passed from last weekends pickups that the wife won’t kill me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So, I’m just now getting into bourbon and picked theses up this afternoon. I have no idea what I like or don’t like at this point and am going off you guys recommendations. Hope I did okay.....
View attachment 129810

Jody
Off to a good start! I really enjoy the original woodford reserve and IMO pairs nicely with any cigar. Some better than others. Double oaked I’ll eventually get around to buying for a comparison.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Couldn't pass up a bottle for almost half off.
View attachment 129759
Saw this at Meijer, I'm thinking of getting one myself, never had it, but has been on my list since I started this slope......I always get this confused with Hudson (which I am not a fan of) just the fonts are similar.