What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hell yeah! I seen the straight Rye on Saturday for $129! Does that sound like a lot? Sounds like a lot to me.

Very cool boss you have there sounds like.
That’s a lot for the straight rye. I see it every so often here for 69.99 I think. The small batch has been showing up lately but I went almost a year without seeing it on the shelf prior to it showing up now. Thankfully the county I live in prices everything at retail so this bottle was only 39.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
That’s a lot for the straight rye. I see it every so often here for 69.99 I think. The small batch has been showing up lately but I went almost a year without seeing it on the shelf prior to it showing up now. Thankfully the county I live in prices everything at retail so this bottle was only 39.99.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, yeah $70 ok I can see that......$130? No

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
All the conversation about Stagg Jr in the other thread made me want to try the newer batches. Stopped today at a LS I hit infrequently and found the Winter 2018 release on the shelf, batch 11, measuring 127.9 proof.View attachment 133178
Damn, you just find unicorns left and right.....nice find

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Damn, you just find unicorns left and right.....nice find

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Stagg Jr is on 75% of the shelves here. Can buy in the $43-$50 range. I paid $50 for this one, only because I always try to walk out of this store with a bottle every time. While not a frequent visitor, the owner knows a sale is walking in the door when I show up. Might be one of their store picks, some of their higher end stuff, or just a bottle of gin for my wife's G&Ts.

Paid off with a TH Handy last December... and held bottles of W12 when it shows up...