What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I advise you to get your hands on some that Greenshift. It won't be around for long, and it's fugging outstanding.
Never seen Greenshift in AZ, where is the brewery located?
It's Beachwood Brewing in Long Beach, CA. Having advised you thusly, I now realize that you'll probably never see it in AZ. I don't think they distribute out there. Maybe PM me if you want to do a trade?
Man I totally would if my budget wasn't wrecked for a bit... Do me a favor and enjoy that all fresh though

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Do me a favor and enjoy that all fresh though
Oh don't you worry about that -- it won't make it through the weekend. If you ever see a Beachwood beer -- ANY Beachwood beer -- grab it. The brewer is an IPA magician, and he makes some nice stouts and porters and barrel-aged stuff, too. But the IPAs are world class. I would honestly put the Greenshift along side Pliny and Heady Topper.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Oh don't you worry about that -- it won't make it through the weekend. If you ever see a Beachwood beer -- ANY Beachwood beer -- grab it. The brewer is an IPA magician, and he makes some nice stouts and porters and barrel-aged stuff, too. But the IPAs are world class. I would honestly put the Greenshift along side Pliny and Heady Topper.
I need to remember that, planning a CA trip in September and will try like hell to make that brewery a stop on my trip

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I need to remember that, planning a CA trip in September and will try like hell to make that brewery a stop on my trip
You won't be disappointed, brother. It's about halfway between LA and SD. I might even join you. :ccool:

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hit up brothers provisions for lunch today. Had a reuben and a peanut butter stout. Had a little taste of old chub nitro too. Looked at some prairie beers but didn't pick up any. Hope Sean doesn't see the name of #9.

Last edited: