What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Picked up a bottle of Zaya and two 4 packs of Unibroue: Éphémère (Apple) and Irresistible Blond (witbere) while I was in Plainfeild last week... Needless to say none of it survived the weekend lol

Anyone know a place to get Zaya in Canada?

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Nice KPP, Sig's Ale! :)

Thanks again for putting me onto those!
No prob Ryan...

I've been buyin' em' wherever I see em'. Need to find out if these will be made anymore. Pretty easily one of my favorites right now, and certainly my favorite from Rogue. Which is saying something, b/c I like a lot of their stuff.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
You guys put much effort into your R&R, is any one other than me surprised how these little things in life can change the outcome of the worst of days. Just the mere thought of ending your day with a certain stick, or certain drink keeps your mind focused on that one goal! I don't know about yall but I deal with the public all day and you know how daunting a task that can be. So when Im having one of those days it's time to keep me eyes on the prize.......! Just a couple things I picked up this week nothing fancy but it sure gets the job done!

Attachments

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
A few beers for tonight.
Nice....I enjoyed the Victory Hop Devil considerably more than the higher priced Victory Hop Wallop. The Wallop had a little too much sweetness to it that I didn't care for.

The Hop Devil on the other hand......very good.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just stopped at the liquor store for a bottle of scotch, but when I went they had some of that maynard james keenan wine so I picked up a bottle of scotch, a bottle of Merkin Vineyards Chupacabra, Arizona Stronghold Red, and Caduceus Naga.

Broke the bank...ooops

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You guys put much effort into your R&R, is any one other than me surprised how these little things in life can change the outcome of the worst of days. Just the mere thought of ending your day with a certain stick, or certain drink keeps your mind focused on that one goal! I don't know about yall but I deal with the public all day and you know how daunting a task that can be. So when Im having one of those days it's time to keep me eyes on the prize.......! Just a couple things I picked up this week nothing fancy but it sure gets the job done!
That Port looks lovely, goes great with a cigar.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice....I enjoyed the Victory Hop Devil considerably more than the higher priced Victory Hop Wallop. The Wallop had a little too much sweetness to it that I didn't care for.

The Hop Devil on the other hand......very good.
Off to buy more of the Hop Devil. It's in an off licence that's discounting stock because dated March 2010 but with all those hops obviously stores exceptionally well, costing 59p a bottle which is less than a dollar a bottle!! :bottle:

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Picked a couple 22oz's today:

Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale
Half Moon Bay Mavericks Pumpkin Harvest Ale
Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA

Sorry no pics; had the Arrogant Bastard for lunch today, already halfway through the Mavericks and I'll probably start the Racer 5 later tonight with a smoke.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Picked a couple 22oz's today:

Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale
Half Moon Bay Mavericks Pumpkin Harvest Ale
Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA

Sorry no pics; had the Arrogant Bastard for lunch today, already halfway through the Mavericks and I'll probably start the Racer 5 later tonight with a smoke.
Love Bear Republic Big Black Bear Stout. One of my regulars.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Picked up a four pack of Weyerbacher's Imperial Pumpkin, a bottle of Lindemans Geuze (only non fruity sour at the store), a 22oz Southern Tier Pumpking, and a sixer of DFH Raison d' Etre (wifey's choice).