What's new

Show us your latest beverage purchase

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Bought 750s of Macallan 12 and JW Black Label (I'll admit, I actually do love JW Black when I want Scotch, but don't want to break open the single malts)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saving these till August.

I could not have that without at least taking a sip.... and then another... and another...

This thread opened me up to a lot of rum suggestions. I have a hard time finding any nice aged rums though.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
So I cracked open the Snow Phoenix tonight... pretty good. Very light, sweet fruits... apples, pear, raisin, etc. Not a lot of heat, but the flavor isn't overly powerful. Its fairly complex, but because the flavor isn't stronger I'm not sure if I want to get another bottle. Drinks like an older dram, even though it is a vatting of 13-30yo malts. Glad I have a bottle... but as I mentioned, on the fence for #2. Will probably pass... bigger fan of the Glenfiddich 21 even though the price has SKYROCKETED stupidly...

themoneycollector

Ermagherd Sergarse
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Not as cool as some of you guys out there, but this brings me back to the best vacation ever.

Awww, beautiful place.

I recently went and bought some in bars, restaurants, and grocery stores while I was there. I believe the price has steadily gone up in recent years. I actually think it's a little bit cheaper to buy it in the US as an import than it was to buy it there. Still some great memories.

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Went down to my craft beer store today, got a few things.

Could not resist a four pack of Oskar Blues Gubna and a four pack of a beer I've yet to try...Grand Teton Brewing Co Black Cauldron Imperial Stout. Anyone have this?

The Squall is a Dogfish unfiltered IPA and the Hoppin Frog BORIS Destroyer Double Imperial Stout looks sick and comes in at a crazy 10.5%ABV.

Cheers!

Attachments

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Bought bottles of Jack Daniel's (old no. 7) and George Dickel tonight. Just good to have on hand for whatever.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I love Zaya! I actually shipped 3 bottles of it back to Japan because I can't get it there :) Don't get me wrong, Havana Club is good stuff too, as is RZ23, but I think Zaya might be my favorite currently.