What's new

Show us your latest golf purchase

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Picture or link
will find it for you.

I like fresh ones every day so that's why I need at least 100. break a couple a week. lose a few either because I'm too lazy to chase it or I don't see where it went.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Thanks. I normally found many of the plastic ones at my driving range. But this is my plastic tee purchase.

You golf yet?
Just regripped my clubs. Courses around here are still closed but I think by Tuesday I can sneak on mine to "test which holes are playable." And I need to pick up a hitting net and I still have not done that. Too many things to do.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Very nice. I've seen people with the push carts that have remotes, those are pretty sweet.
one of my friends had one but it worked half the time. I like that one because it's an all in one. no need to take out bag and put it on the cart etc.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Nice, luckily I have a range 4mins from the house and they are open 10pm.
Have one 6 minutes from my house also but this will probably save me money in the long run and the kids can use it anytime they want also.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I bought my first round of golf of the year today. Didn't even keep score. Didn't care. Got to play with my 7 year old. My driver hit a little crooked by my irons found some greens. My son got a little frustrated. He found out the course is a lot harder than the back yard.