What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get myself on a schedule... I'm finally in a position financially where I can splurge a little more...
Good for you. You can gets some extra lbs. and stash it away to age for a few years. It really doesn't go bad. I have some stuff sitting for 4 years now.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Ordered Friday from WLT. Here this Monday morning 8:30 a.m. Meanwhile, the LO binders ordered ten days ago are still a no show.

Got some of that newest batch H2k to test out, some Hond hab filler, and look at this Sumatra binder! I laid a leaf on top. Biz card for scale. I measure this leaf 19" x 10". Firt leaf off the top of the first hand. Didn't stretch it out either. Comes flat as a sheet of paper. Dunno how strong it may be for binder but how is this not sold as wrapper?

Smells like CT crossed with hab.

Eager to try it.
I've used almost a pound of that Sumatra binder and like it. It's a bit thin but it works pretty well for me.

Jan Bynens

Moscca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday finished the first shelves in my new tobacco bodega. All the wood is cedar.
When finished I 'll have 360 ft2 shelves for storing tobacco.
Just bought the last part of the cedar wood, but it is still too wet to use. I think in a few months I can finish
my project. I hope to store between 800 and 1000 lb of tobacco. (Honduras-Nicaragua)
The door will have a seal so the no bugs can enter.
The tobacco will age here 2 years of more.
The last picture is my current storing box.

bod1.JPG bod5.JPG bod3.JPG

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Yesterday finished the first shelves in my new tobacco bodega. All the wood is cedar.
When finished I 'll have 360 ft2 shelves for storing tobacco.
Just bought the last part of the cedar wood, but it is still too wet to use. I think in a few months I can finish
my project. I hope to store between 800 and 1000 lb of tobacco. (Honduras-Nicaragua)
The door will have a seal so the no bugs can enter.
The tobacco will age here 2 years of more.
The last picture is my current storing box.

View attachment 102906 View attachment 102911 View attachment 102912
Oh my god

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Cameroon and Sumatra secos are experimental. Has anyone come up with a good blend using either?
I bought a lb of Cameroon a year or 2 ago. I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to come up with a blend since. The lb I got has some citrus pith tartness to it, that gets to be to much quickly. I keep trying tough, because I still think there's a blend, I just haven't found it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a lb of Cameroon a year or 2 ago. I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to come up with a blend since. The lb I got has some citrus pith tartness to it, that gets to be to much quickly. I keep trying tough, because I still think there's a blend, I just haven't found it.
funny, I was at the B&M yesterday when the Drew Estates sales rep came in. Another customer came in asking for a "sweet" cigar. He pointed out a few DE offerings with sweetened heads, and then mentioned that Cameroon wrapper was a " naturally sweet" wrapper leaf I guess that's not strictly the case.