What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'll report on that tomorrow after I smoke the 4th stick of a four-seco suite (four sticks, each half-and-half seco and Nica Habano Viso, bound in LO ec seco binder and wrapped in FX Smith. The four secos are all LO: Olor, Piloto, Honduran, and their Dominican "volado.")
Looking forward to it. I keep trying to roll a mild blend but since I want complexity and certain flavors I always hit medium instead. It hits my palate better, but I'm not necessarily rolling for me anymore. With where I am in the game, being one person isn't enough sometimes. I'm glad we all are willing to share blend information and ideas here collectively.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am a votary of the Olor. It's the aroma of it, just as the name suggests. Take that Flan, for instance: It's simple enough: corojo seco, viso, and ligero. But then the olor, that's what puts it over the top. When you can find olor leaves large and strong enough for binder, so that you can get that stuff burning right under your nose ... Holy Hannah! Like my StinkEye or my Oloroso.

Allelujah Olorlovers !

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
BTW -- I scored a pound of Olor ligero from LO during the sale. But I have not rolled a gar with it. In fact, I don't think I've rolled a gar in over a month. Holy crap. Don't know whether I will like the olor as much in the center. I'll try and carve out some time this weekend to find out.

Go Army
Beat Navy

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking forward to it. I keep trying to roll a mild blend but since I want complexity and certain flavors I always hit medium instead. It hits my palate better, but I'm not necessarily rolling for me anymore. With where I am in the game, being one person isn't enough sometimes. I'm glad we all are willing to share blend information and ideas here collectively.
Probably not gonna get to that fourth stick today: we're in like an apocalyptic doom zone here, just north of epic superfires. The air quality is in the purple zone, worse than red, totally unbreathable. The ground is covered in ash. The sun is a deep red cherry. It's a gas chamber out there. 29 horses just perished on a ranch a few miles south of here.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Probably not gonna get to that fourth stick today: we're in like an apocalyptic doom zone here, just north of epic superfires. The air quality is in the purple zone, worse than red, totally unbreathable. The ground is covered in ash. The sun is a deep red cherry. It's a gas chamber out there. 29 horses just perished on a ranch a few miles south of here.
Shit, stay safe bud!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well, at least it's a dry heat.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If the air is that bad, how do you escape? Unless you have bottled air, you won't be able to breathe either...man, I don't know what to say. Good luck!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If the air is that bad, how do you escape? Unless you have bottled air, you won't be able to breathe either...man, I don't know what to say. Good luck!
Thanks. Most of us are relying on these P100-rated respirators. I guess the theory is, there's oxygen in there someone; you just gotta avoid inhaling the poisonous particulates.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thanks. Most of us are relying on these P100-rated respirators. I guess the theory is, there's oxygen in there someone; you just gotta avoid inhaling the poisonous particulates.
Hell man, even If you just want to make the drive to AZ... We have lots of couches to crash. Only downside is all the nose-miners running around during the day with the wife's daycare

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hell man, even If you just want to make the drive to AZ... We have lots of couches to crash. Only downside is all the nose-miners running around during the day with the wife's daycare
Thanks. Basically heading south doesn't work, tho. Gotta pass through 100s of miles of fires to get down there. Basically Oregon is looking pretty good ATM....