What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Ordered Friday from WLT. Here this Monday morning 8:30 a.m. Meanwhile, the LO binders ordered ten days ago are still a no show.

Got some of that newest batch H2k to test out, some Hond hab filler, and look at this Sumatra binder! I laid a leaf on top. Biz card for scale. I measure this leaf 19" x 10". Firt leaf off the top of the first hand. Didn't stretch it out either. Comes flat as a sheet of paper. Dunno how strong it may be for binder but how is this not sold as wrapper?

Smells like CT crossed with hab.

Eager to try it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Ordered Friday from WLT. Here this Monday morning 8:30 a.m. Meanwhile, the LO binders ordered ten days ago are still a no show.

Got some of that newest batch H2k to test out, some Hond hab filler, and look at this Sumatra binder! I laid a leaf on top. Biz card for scale. I measure this leaf 19" x 10". Firt leaf off the top of the first hand. Didn't stretch it out either. Comes flat as a sheet of paper. Dunno how strong it may be for binder but how is this not sold as wrapper?

Eager to try it.
I ordered from WLT on Thursday and got my order today.
I ordered from LO on Tuesday and at least they shipped today!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
LO package arrived today:

Experimenting with binders. That CT 2LS is 27" long in the package. By the time you stretch out the crunkled end, you're gonna have a 30" leaf. One fat churchill or a pair of coronas per side. It's got the biggest veins of the bunch, tho. The others are relatively soft and smooth.

Sorry -- didn't think to lay a card down there for scale.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
LO package arrived today:

Experimenting with binders. That CT 2LS is 27" long in the package. By the time you stretch out the crunkled end, you're gonna have a 30" leaf. One fat churchill or a pair of coronas per side. It's got the biggest veins of the bunch, tho. The others are relatively soft and smooth.

Sorry -- didn't think to lay a card down there for scale.
Oh that CT will stretch further than that. If you are careful with your cuts I'd wager you could squeak almost 2 Churchill's per side.

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I've experimented with CT 2LS. Good flavor, great size, but I had major burn problems. I'm very interested in knowing how it works for you.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I've not used the CT LS yet but had burn challenges with the CT1DW. Tasted great so the last bit of the sampler I had became strips of filler versus wrapper. No burn problems as filler.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Eager to try it.
That leaf looks really nice.

NOW STOP POSTING PICS OF THE LOVELY LEAF I DON'T HAVE! (chuckling)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't care if it takes a week to get delivery as long as the leaf is good when it arrives. I'm in no rush and a week isn't that long to wait. Just try to anticipate your needs and order accordingly ahead of time. No stress.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't care if it takes a week to get delivery as long as the leaf is good when it arrives. I'm in no rush and a week isn't that long to wait. Just try to anticipate your needs and order accordingly ahead of time. No stress.
I need to get myself on a schedule... I'm finally in a position financially where I can splurge a little more...