What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
1LB Nic Binder (since some of you rave about it)
1/4 lb of Dom Seco Olor (because some others rave about it...)
1lb of Cibao Valley Vuelta Abajo Habano Seco (since it sounds good...)
1lb of Dominican Ligero (cause its good stuff)
1lb of Dominican Cigar Binder (from WLT since LO isn't getting anymore...)
1lb of CT Shade Leaf 2006 crop (American) (just because....I want to try it...)

Pics to follow upon delivery!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I made an order through both WLT and LO yesterday. LO shipped out earlier today and still waiting on shipping info from WLT. I need the leaf from WLT more so naturally that's why that happened.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I made an order through both WLT and LO yesterday. LO shipped out earlier today and still waiting on shipping info from WLT. I need the leaf from WLT more so naturally that's why that happened.
You could still easily get the WLT leaf sooner, unless you specified some special speedy delivery from LO.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
You could still easily get the WLT leaf sooner, unless you specified some special speedy delivery from LO.
Very true.

On a side note, decided to try some shade leaf and worked a deal with @webmost for some FX Smith leaf. He mentioned tossing in a few extra leaves but I didn't expect a whole hand of broadleaf! Anxious to knock out some rolls with this stuff

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you like it, I never use Broadleaf & I've got plenty more. Any time I want that flavor, I just grab a Smithdale.

I'm told the secret to a tasty BL gar is to use the cuttings in the filler. Something about those veiny bits, I spose.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
If you like it, I never use Broadleaf & I've got plenty more. Any time I want that flavor, I just grab a Smithdale.

I'm told the secret to a tasty BL gar is to use the cuttings in the filler. Something about those veiny bits, I spose.
#putitinthebunch ;)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I thought I had LO figured out: they ship Thursday, so order Wednesday and get it next Wednesday. But I ordered yesterday, Monday, and just got a shipped notice today, Tuesday. I still don't expect it until next Wednesday, but I ain't averse to an earlier delivery. We'll see, I reckon.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed an order with LO last night Monday at midnight. It was shipped this afternoon. This is the fastest I've seen from them. Should have it in Florida by the weekend me thinks.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have never worried about it. Have never frozen leaf., Have never had a prob.
some of the leaf I'm sending you has bugs. The Braz seco I'm sending to you had bugs, actually still does but they are frozen by now. I don't discount bugs anymore. Two packages and I think both from WLT have had live beetles. I freeze all my leaf now.

I don't know how you folks like that Olar. To me anything Olar has an awful back of the throat aftertaste.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
some of the leaf I'm sending you has bugs. The Braz seco I'm sending to you had bugs, actually still does but they are frozen by now. I don't discount bugs anymore. Two packages and I think both from WLT have had live beetles. I freeze all my leaf now.

I don't know how you folks like that Olar. To me anything Olar has an awful back of the throat aftertaste.
Thanks for the heads up... I'll fumigate the stuff with cyanide and run over the package with the wife's car to squash the little critters.

Olar tastes awful but olor tastes great... smells good too.

I got the spring fever here today. It's seventy two. I rode to the motorcycle dealer and inspected a new Kawi Versys 650 LT. Itching to buy it.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the heads up... I'll fumigate the stuff with cyanide and run over the package with the wife's car to squash the little critters.

Olar tastes awful but olor tastes great... smells good too.

I got the spring fever here today. It's seventy two. I rode to the motorcycle dealer and inspected a new Kawi Versys 650 LT. Itching to buy it.
Whaaaaaa??
You can't trade your "baby" in, can you?

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Prepping for the coming Tobaccolypse. Here's my closet stash.

This is my tub of sealed bags, as distinct from my three coolidors of leaves in use. salted away for the long term. I forget what's in the latest white bag. Couple hab visos, couple crio visos. Have to look up what else. Came in a week ago. Trying to stash two or three of everything I like. Perhaps there's room for one more order in this tub; then I start on the next tub. Couple tubs ought to supply me for the rest of what I can expect to live here.

I'm a baccy hoarder, I spose.
How do you store your leaves long term? Just interested to see how you keep them. Do you just rehydrate to a workable RH when you are ready to use them or do you store at an RH that is close to what you work the leaves at?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Whaaaaaa??
You can't trade your "baby" in, can you?
Got 4 babies. I cycle my cycles. Right now looking to cut back to two. Spring comes I'll try to sell my big bmw bagger cheap and give my grandson my guzzi cause I'll be working from home no more commute. Score the versys I'll ditch the klr. Keep the scout scout for speed and style and use the versys for light touring. That would be the plan... until the next bug bites.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
How do you store your leaves long term? Just interested to see how you keep them. Do you just rehydrate to a workable RH when you are ready to use them or do you store at an RH that is close to what you work the leaves at?
WLT bags will keep leaves fresh forever. LO leaves have to go right in a cooler. Coolers keep stuff ready to use. Filler stays around 65%. Wrapper 75 to 80%. Dry stuff gets conditioned before use. I have a post here about the conditioning setup.