What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not sure where to post this, it’s a complaint

I’m sick of buying wrapper from WLT that is shit.

This is Ecuadorian Madura wrapper. I love the flavor, however, the quality for wrapper is shit.

It’s hard to find a whole leaf or even a half of a leaf that doesn’t have holes in the prime useful area.

For 55 bucks a pound I expect better. There are many more holes in that leaf that are not showing in the picture.

Here is one of the better leafs.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

This is Ecuadorian Madura wrapper. I love the flavor, however, the quality for wrapper is shit.

It’s hard to find a whole leaf or even a half of a leaf that doesn’t have holes in the prime useful area.

For 55 bucks a pound I expect better. There are many more holes in that leaf that are not showing in the picture.

I don't buy wrapper from WLT, I have much better luck for wrapper from LO

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

Email don with pics, he'll take care of you

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I wondered too, maybe hes got 20/20. .5 PA Oscuro, .25 Mata Fina, .25 CT Maduro

These leaves, oh sweet jeezus its like upgrading from steerage to 1st class compared to those fragile CT shade leaves that came in the kits.
It's no doubt way better for a beginner to use a coarser wrapper. For both burn and appearance, it's no doubt better to have the more delicate leaves. Those LO Ecuadorian shade wraps are a good compromise. Or the mata fina... depending on the flavor you prefer.

But we need some pics Opforty. We are addicted to pics. Don't worry -- we have all rolled a dog turd or two.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I wondered too, maybe hes got 20/20. .5 PA Oscuro, .25 Mata Fina, .25 CT Maduro

These leaves, oh sweet jeezus its like upgrading from steerage to 1st class compared to those fragile CT shade leaves that came in the kits.
It sounds like you've been bit by the bug. There is no hope for you but to roll more cigars and expand your storage

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Yes, in fact I'm hunting for storage this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a fan of the 48qt igloo coolers. $15 and then use empty cigar boxes to get the cedar. Save money on the storage so you have more money for leaf. You may think 48qt is too large, but you will be surprised how quick you can fill one up.